prologue

Blair, a born outcast, has never been a person who particularly enjoys people. A fostered child since a young age, she's moved between countless homes and has only one rule she circles her everyday actions around. Never get attached.

That is, before she meets a young couple. Two content creators only ten years older than her who have offered to take up the tedious work of fostering her for a month, something highly unusual for her. When she finds out who they really are, Blair begins to open up from the strict shell she's been living in all these years and live the life she never expected to have.

***

SOME THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BEGIN TO READ

(feel free to skip to get to the actual story)

***

1. This book is under major editing

          I've recently returned after a while and I've found that my writing from several months before was absolute garbage, so obviously I've been editing.

          However, since I'm still working on several other projects, both updates and edits will be slow as I try to make this book at least a little bit less cringe-worthy.

2. I made this story a while ago

          I started this book in early 2020, when I was still a die-hard fan of Albert and Kirsten (obviously I still love them both, but I'm growing up), so please brace yourself for lots of fangirl panic.

          Like I said before, there's tons of spelling mistakes, improper verb tense use, grammar mistakes, etc. I've been away for a while and I've come back with better writing skills, so while reading please remember that these chapters were originally made by a child.

3. Please respect Albert and Kirsten's boundaries

          I am 100% aware of the fact that Albert has said several times that he and Kirsten both agree that they never plan to adopt or have any kids. This story was made by someone with the imagination of what it would be like if this weren't the case.

          If either of them approach their fanbase and tell them they're not comfortable with this sort of thing, I will unhesitantly delete this book. I care more for their happiness than any amount of reads or votes my stories could ever get.

          That being said, don't harass them to adopt a kid. Raising a kid is absolute hell. I don't think anyone actually will, seeing that our community is incredibly nice, but better safe than sorry.

That's really all I have to say. Thank you for all the feedback, votes, and kind messages, they're honestly incredibly nice and helpful. Enjoy the story! :D

 Enjoy the story! :D