04

Needed me by Rihanna Slowed

Listen to the song above for an intense experience.

The creeking of the swing was the only thing to bring me back down to earth, I was drunk out of my mind and disappointed in myself for giving in and drinking after being a year sober

A year ago I would've been considered a hard core alcoholic, starting my days off with a single shot of vodka and ending them with numerous amounts of liquor.

It didn't matter what I was drinking, as long as I could escape reality for a brief second.

It wasn't until my dad found me outside of my ex boyfriends apartment complex with alcohol poisoning.

I had been brutally assaulted that night, I had to stay a week in the hospital and went in between different mental hospitals because despite being on the verge of death I drank so much that my tolerance was ridiculously high and I could remember everything they had done to me.

"Earth the Rory" a ring covered hand wove in front of my face to break my drunk thoughts.

Looking to my left I hadn't even noticed Harry's presence next to me, how long has he been here?

"What are you thinking about?" His soft voice spoke out, almost like he didn't want to bother me.

"Nothing, why are you here?" I deflect immediately.

"Why are you here? For all you know I come here every night." He says leaning back into the swing while pushing off with his legs to make him go higher.

"Really? What are you five?" I snort and roll my eyes at his ridiculousness.

Watching him swing higher as he pumped his legs in and out, his hair flew around from the wind as he cascaded through the air.

"And a half." He says before looking at me staring at his smooth movements.

"Come on now, swing with me." He says with a grin edged into his face, one that didn't hold ill intent or condescension.
Looking down at my own feet now, the wood chips splintering my exposed skin in my lace heels.

Pushing off of the ground to get myself high enough off of the ground I begin to pump my legs and lean back and forth as I went higher into the sky.

The cool breeze on my hot skin was like a lemonade on a hot summers day.

My hair flew in every direction. I felt free.

Looking over to Harry still plastered with his stupid smile I couldn't help but mirror his.

"See, isn't it much better believing you're five? No responsibility, no pain or fear, just pure ignorant bliss." He spoke in a gravely voice showing how much the hour of night effected his sleepiness.