chapter 3

Chapter 3
Elizabeth P O V
I fell down in my happiness and my coffee fell on someone's shoe. Whereas Charlotte and Olivia were laughing but suddenly they stopped laughing and I heard both of their gasp so I got up and cleaned my dress and looked at the person I was shock it was Aaron the bad boy “I am sorry, sorry” I apologized from him and he chuckled “sorry” he said in a mocking tone while tilting his head “your shitty sorry can't fix everything” he said while pointing his finger at me and acting like I am something really bad I started have tears in eyes I looked around and saw both the girl standing still and some other students also came there “I am sorry I will do anything but please don't beat me” I begged him and he looked at his friends and smiled in a devilish way “you will do anything” he asked me it sounded more like a question I nodded my head “yes I will” I said in a low tone “ok lick it” he said calmly while pointing his long finger at his dirty shoe as if he didn't said something nasty or disgusting his face was void of any emotions and I was shocked after hearing what he said “what” I asked him what does he mean and as we were in college garden students started gather there and they were looking at us and whispering I looked down “stop it” I heard Olivia's voice she removed her cap and came in front of me right now she looked like a hero my hero came to save me. 
Olivia P O V
I and Charlotte were shocked when he said “lick it” Charlotte and I looked at each other Charlotte was scared for Elize and then I looked at Elize whose eyes were filled with tears and lastly I looked at him what does think he is doing I looked around and found there was a crowd of students around us and there was no teacher even if they were here they wouldn't have stopped him “I am sorry” she again whispered I can't take this anymore I got really angry he raised his hand to push her “stop it” I shouted and removed my cap and stand in front of Elize she was trembling I hold his hand “what is your problem,” he said me in the most annoyed tone “just because she is not saying anything you will bully her” he jerked his hand from my hand and started walking towards me shit where have I got myself it’s too late to regret Olivia fight him, be strong your not doing anything wrong you're protecting and fighting for your friend which is not wrong I thought.
 He smirked and he came close to me “So you the good girl" he said while pointing at me and then he took a deep sigh and looked at me "you are going to safe her from me” he asked me more like mocked me I got really angry at this point first my friend and now me he is bulling me I can't take this anymore no more bulling I didn't say anything I build up the courage, raised my right hand and slapped him a loud smack echoed and students around us were shocked “you think you can bully anyone you can do anything and no one will stop you just because your father is the trustee of the college it doesn’t mean you can fucking rule the world” I screamed on top of my voice he groaned I got little scared “on the count of 3” I whispered to Elize “one” I whispered “three” she whispered I turned and looked at her with a confused expression and she suddenly held my hand to drag me and I dragged Charlotte from there we three were running like mad girls from the garden till the hallway. There at the end of the hall, we saw an empty classroom we hide behind the last bench “what kind of counting is that” I asked Elize she kept her hand on her chest “it's my type of counting you will not get it” she said in a breathless tone we three sat there trying to even our breaths I was in between both of them Elize was on my right side and Charlotte was on my left side. Charlotte looked at me with an expression as if she wanted to ask me something “what” I asked her and then we both looked at Elize I took the water bottle out of my bag and giving it to Elize as she still looked scared "hey just breath ok" Charlotte said to her “what the fuck was that” Charlotte, at last, said I looked at her “he was bullying Elizabeth so I stepped in” I answered her.
Charlotte P O V
I was shocked by what Olivia did, what she did was brave but this is next level I stood up “I am not asking about that what I am saying is why did you slap him” she rolled her eyes and stood up “it's good I did it I always wanted to do that and Elize is our friend we should help her” she said while passing Elize a smile suddenly Elize got up and hugged Olivia “thank you, thank you so much for doing this I never thought that I can make friends and someone will stand for me” she was in tears by now and even I hugged her from behind we three were having a group hug just then the lights of the classroom got on did he found us we are dead now I thought and we looked at the door and sighed in relive it was a teacher ohh thank God I thought “what are you three doing here” sir asked us “sir we just came here to rest” I lied from him “ok empty this class now” he ordered us and we moved out of the class 
“are you both done for the day,” I asked both of the idiots and they nodded their heads in yes “ok then let's go to my place” Olivia nodded her head in yes “no I can't I have to be back in my room before 7,” Elize told us with sad expression O yes I forgot Elize lives in a girl’s hostel “Elize why don't you stay with me at my house,” I asked from her “no how can I trouble you,” she said while walking to go out of the school “ohh idiot why don't you live with me as my roommate I am already trying to find one so you can be that” there was hope in my voice I really hope she says yes I really don't want any other person in my house and I will feel more comfortable if she stays with me I looked at her “can I,” she asked me “ofcourse YES we will be roommates” I started to dance like a mad woman and both of them were laughing their asses “let’s go” we all three went to my place
Olivia P O V
I messaged dad and told him that I will be staying with Charlotte and tomorrow is the weekend so we all will be going out also.
As soon as we reached Charlotte’s place we sat on the sofa and I kept the food which we got from outside and they both started to talk about how I slapped Aaron and I should have slapped him again and I should have kicked his ass and what, not I sighed “ok guys it enough now stops it both of you. You know how scared I was at that time. I could see the fire in his eyes which was enough to burn me” I told both of them honestly even though I didn’t show in front of him but I was really scared “ok you were scared but you didn't show and he didn't even say anything to you” Charlotte said while Elize nodded her head in yes “yea that’s because we ran from there and maybe he was shocked for a moment that someone just slapped him” I was trying to make sense to both the idiot girls “even if we would have stayed there he wouldn’t have done anything” she said and I didn’t say anything because I knew she was not going to give up that easily so I gave up “ok you are right Miss Charlotte now happy” I said to her and then we happily ate our food.
Done with chapter 3   
hello everyone 
I hope you all will like this chapter and do wite comments 
you can follow me on Instagram: author.ray