Chapter 8

The plan was to wait until he did. When he did, Yuko took your phone and ran to the speaker. Minako (who was still at the ice rink) went to turn off the lights, which left Viktor and Yuuri confused. This gave you enough time to quickly make it onto the ice. Yuko and Minako waited for your signal, which you then gave. The music began to play, and the lights switched on.

You began to do the routine you had been practicing for a while. As soon as you stopped skating, both Yuuri and Viktor practically ran onto the ice. You knew your little plan was perfect. You let Viktor and Yuuri embrace you in a hug. Your plan had worked. Yuko and Minako just watched the three of you on the ice. You could swear you could see both Viktor and Yuuri crying with excitement. You had a feeling Yuuri would cry, but not Viktor.

"Did you plan this?" Viktor asked, once he composed himself.

"Yeah I did. On the train. I can thank Yuko and Minako for helping me put my plan into action." You say to them both.

"Wait, Yuko knew you were coming?!" Yuuri said, almost raising his voice.

"Yeah. I planned on telling either you or Viktor, but Yuri told me that Viktor might have been the most excited. That confused me, so I asked Yuko. She told me you'd both be as equally as excited as the other. So I didn't tell you. Besides, I chose to come here straight from school." You say.

"Ok makes sense. So do you have a coach for the Grand Prix?" Viktor asks.

"Err no actually. I haven't been able to find one. I've been looking but came up empty." You say before sighing.

"Well, what if I could change that?" Viktor says.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" You say, confused as to what Viktor had just said.

"He's saying what if he was your coach." Yuuri says.

You thought for a couple seconds before realising what Yuuri had just said. "Wait, you'd do that?!"

"Yes. You're both representing Japan. And are both coachless. So why not?" Viktor says.

"Oh my god, Viktor you mean it?! It would mean the world to me. Yes! I gladly accept!" You say with a bright smile on your face.

"I'm glad. Now. I'm guessing you need to get back to Tokyo? We can discuss training tomorrow evening." Viktor says.

"Ok. I'm gonna get my stuff. Bye guys." You say.

You skate off the ice and put on your guards. You then headed towards where your bag is and remove your skates. You replace them with your trainers and begin heading out of the rink. Before you could leave, you were stopped by Viktor. You were a tad confused but waited for what he had to say. You thought it probably had something to do with training, but you weren't so sure if that was the case.

"Hey, Y/N. Why don't me and Yuuri walk you to the station. It is quite late." Viktor says.

"Are you sure?" You say.

"Yes. It's fine. I am your coach after all." Viktor says.

"Ok but I want a photo outside the station to post on my Instagram." You say.

"Sure." Viktor replies.

Viktor and Yuuri walk you to the station. When you eventually get there, you pull out your phone and hand it to Viktor so he could take the selfie. He took your phone and took the selfie of the three of you. You had a massive smile on your face. Viktor gave you back your phone and you typed a caption that wouldn't say you were a figure skater. You showed them the caption and they seemed to agree with the caption, since they knew you were at school now and wanted to hide the fact you were a skater.

Just took a photo with my two idols. #idols #viktornikiforov #yuurikatsuki

"Perfect." Viktor says.

"I agree." You say.

"Bye Yuuri. Bye Viktor." You say.

You went inside the train station and tapped in. You went to your platform and waited for the next train. You saw one come in and the Miya twins were on it. You waved at them then boarded the train. You went to where they and sat down with them. They then began talking and then noticed you sat down across from them. They said hello before involving you in their conversation. They were surprisingly arguing about figure skating.

"Ah, F/N. Maybe you could help us. Who's the better skater. Yuri Plisetsky from Russia or Yuuri Katsuki from Japan?" Atsumu asked.

"Oh, I didn't know you two were into ice skating. Well, in a way they are just as good as each other. Though I have to say, Plisetsky is better. In all of the competitions I've seen, he's never made a single mistake. Yuuri, well, he's getting there. So at the moment, Plisetsky is the better skater. Sorry to whoever said Katsuki." You say.

"Yes! I win! You owe me food." Atsumu says, excited that you agreed with him.

"Sorry Osamu." You say.

"No it's fine. Oh, we were wondering, could we have your Instagram?" Osamu asks.

"Sure. My Instagram is Icerose21." You say as Atsumu and Osamu bring out their phones.

You hear a buzz and pick up your phone, knowing exactly what it was.

MiyaAtsumu ---------------------------------------------------- [accept] [delete]

MiyaOsamu ----------------------------------------------------- [accept] [delete]

"Wow you have a lot of followers." Atsumu says.

"No way! Did you meet Viktor and Yuuri when you were in Hasetsu?!" Osamu exclaimed.

"Yeah. When I was headed back to the station. I tried not to fangirl. It was so hard." You say to the twins.

"That must have been so hard." Osamu said as the train neared Tokyo.

"Oh the next stop is mine." You say.

"Same." Atsumu said.

"Oh. Do you guys live in Tokyo too?" You ask.

"No. We're just going there cos there's a restaurant I wanna see. We go Inarazaki, which is in Hyogo." Osamu says.

"Oh. I go Nekoma." You reply.

The three of you left the train and exited the train station. You said goodbye to the Miya twins as they headed in a different direction to you. You began walking towards your house and when you got there, you saw Kenma and Kuroo stood outside it. You were confused to say the least. Why were Kuroo and Kenma outside your house? You didn't know. You began to walk towards them, and they eventually saw you.

"Hey F/N." Kuroo said.

"Hi. What are you two doing here? Do you wanna come inside?" You ask.

"Erm... ok." Kenma replies.

"Your house is huge." Kenma says as the three of you step inside.

"Well I inherited it from my family. So would you like something to drink?" You question.

"No I'm fine." Kuroo said.

"I'm good." Kenma says.

"Ok. So what brings you two here?" You ask.

"Well Kuroo wanted to come here and asked if I wanted to tag along. So I don't really know." Kenma says.

"Oh, I wanted to ask if you would like to be the manager of the volleyball team?" Kuroo asks.