Gourmet food.

Cohens pov-

Mayana got dared to sit on my lap but instead, she sat in-between my legs on the ground. IT kinda felt natural like she does it all the time so I started playing with her hair. then she looked up at me cuter than ever and she blushed.

me- awe are you blushing *whispers*

m- oh shut up 

I smiled. after a lil bit we watched a movie.

10 mins later

out of nowhere, she got up and left. after like 5 mins jiggy left to.

JIggy Pov

Aya sat on my lap and I was just on my phone. I looked over at mayana comfortably in Cohens lap and cohen playing with her hair and rolled my eyes 🙄and went back on my phone. Next thing ik we were watching a movie. I looked over at the "power couple🙄" and mayana looked sleepy and she got up and left.

j- hey can you get up

a- why 

j- move 

a- tell me why first

j- just go

a- whatever

I got up and went to Mayanas room.

j- you ok

m- yeah just tiered

j- can I sit

m- yeah ofc

j-...

m- you look uncomfetrible if you wanna get up you ca.

j- naw I'm good with you. can we hug

m- awwe you asked ofc you can now.

I moved by her and hugged her. the cohen came in and looked hurt. I liked her.

Cohen pov I went to go find mayana to make sure she's ok. and I saw her and jiggy cuddling.

c- oh...

m- hey bubs you ok

c- I just came to check on you bu-

I couldn't even finish and I just walked away. 

Mayana pov-

I saw cohen about to cry so I rushed and jumped on his back.

c- go back to your boyfriend get down 🤨😤

m- NO tell me what's wrong for real 

c- I don't know I'm just- wait you didn't deny if you and jiggy were together.

m- ofc were not just best friends and we just met.

j- oh 😟

m- tell me whats up cohen

c- i...

i got down and went in front of him and looked him in his eyes.

m- so you were cutting onions for my gourmet meal you're about to make me and some onion juice got into your eyes and you came to get me and that's why your almost about to cry🤭?

cohen laughed- I wasn't going to cry.

m- cmon baby cohen lets go make me some food

I grabbed his hand and we went to the kitchen to start cooking.  after we were dong cooking jiggy came out

j- hey kids

c- wassup jiggy

m- hey jiggy

we ate and I made the others plates.

e- everyone

e-thx

m/c- np

I sat between jiggy and cohen. I laid my head on cohen and jiggy held my hand.

☁️ do they both like me☁️ will I have to put my guard back up☁️ will I have to choose☁️do I like .....☁️

TBC