꧁37꧂

The four boys and the Slytherin sat outside, their breaths making the air around them foggy. Sirius cuddled into Remus's coat whilst Leta leaned against the wall.

Peter then whispered to Sirius who wore a wide eyed expression, turning to Leta with a smirk. "Leta," He began which made her look at him with curiosity.

"Why do you hate me so much?"

Leta instantly felt anger fill her from head to toe. Her face went red, veins throbbed in her neck and her fist clenched. "You see- we had this b-bet." Peter twiddled his thumbs as he looked down.

"A bet! You placed a bet about the day you ruined my life! The time you made it impossible for me to sleep!" She screamed at the boy, her face get red-er and red-er. She shook with anger with every word as her guts bubbled with fury until they erupted.

"What-"

"You don't remember?" She asked the boy sarcastically, her eyebrows raised. "The day you tricked my brother to meet a muggle!" She screamed, her voice raising from 0 to 100. "Fun fact! He was disowned for that and it's all your fault!" She shouted at the boy, her clenched fists beside her as veins appeared on her crimson forehead.

She bit her bottom lip as she exhaled through her nose in an art to calm down , she then shook her slightly before leaving the boys. James took a step forward the catch up to her but Remus but his arm out, stopping the boy. So the four boys watched as the red faced girl stormed off.

                                      ༒
Leta hurried into her room before tears could flood from her blood shot eyes. She jumped onto her bed, burying her face into her pillow, occasionally pulling it from her face so she could gasp for air.

She loudly sniffed as her bottom lip trembled in an attempt to hold back the tears which was a battle she succeed. She wiped under eyes and got up, looking into her mirror at her red eyes surround by dark circles.

It got hotter and hotter in her room and she felt her cheeks blaze up so she grabbed her duvet and made her way to the Astronomy tower, the blanket dragging behind her.

                                    ༒
She got closer to the door of the tower, ignoring the cackling Peeves who ran around the hallways. She pushed opened the door and walked to the edge, the cover over her shoulders.

She then sat down on the floor, the blanket wrapped around her tightly so only her face was exposed to the cold air. She watched as raindrops fell from the dark, cloudy sky to the ground below, luckily the tower had a roof so her and her blanket was dry.

The door the swung open and she snapped her head around to see a dark haired boy, slightly shorter then her, walk towards her.

"How did you find me?" She asked Regulus, turning back to the sky which cried. He sat beside, his hand on her shoulder to the support himself as lowered himself.

"Peeves told me." He said, also looking straight in front of him at the rain which hammered down. "First time he had been helpful." Leta chuckled, watching from the corner of her eye as he pulled his knees up to his chest.

"Yeah. I think the Bloody Baron reprimanded him today." He chuckled back as they both looked over at each other. "Now what's up?" Regulus asked the Slytherin girl.

"How did you know something was wrong?" She asked him with a squinted eyes and small smile. "Who do you know that covers themselves with a blanket and watched the rain when they are happy?" Regulus asked her with a smirk as she rolled her eyes and huffed.

"It's just your," She stopped to let out a loud sigh. "Your brother is a dick." She said ,almost shouting, at the boy as she stood up with the blanket still around her.

"And you didn't know that?" He said sarcastically, chuckling as he did so, leaning back. Leta rolled her eyes and continued walking to the edge of the tower. "They placed a bet on why I hate him so much." Regulus let out a sigh as she leaned against the barrier of the tower.

He got up and walked behind her, putting a hand on her shoulder to comfort her. To anyone else the bet didn't seem that serious but Regulus understood the pain she went through when Sirius was disowned from the family.

She rested her head on his shoulder as the two stood together, watching the rain which began to slow down. In an attempt to lighten up the atmosphere, Regulus whispered, "I had a bad day too. Dumbledore gave the Gryffindor next to me 30 points for answer a question." He said sarcastically.

"I swear. I can push Dumbledore off the Astronomy Tower." Leta replied which made Regulus shook his head and laughed.