♥️Chapter 2♥️

Dom's POV

Libby asked me to go over hers for a bit and I'm so excited. I've missed her so much, and I can't wait to hug her small ass again. God, I have been waiting for this moment for a LONG time. I get ready, grab A LOT of hoodies for us because, why not? I order my Uber and wait outside for it. Ten minutes later, it's here. I get in and tell the driver the address.  Another ten minutes pass as I scroll through my Instagram and Twitter, preparing myself for the amount of laughter that's gonna occur with her. She never has a way to make me sad, even if she's sad. I love it. I love her, but I don't think she loves me back.  She thinks it's platonic but I feel like it's so much more than that.

I arrive at her house. I get out of the car and pay the driver a tip. I get a bit nervous walking up to the door but it's just Liberty, she's not scary. I ring the doorbell and hear her angelic voice call "I'll get it" from inside the house. She opens the door to me and tackles me to floor with her comforting hugs screaming "HEY BITCH" She falls to the floor with me and we lay like that for a while laughing. She spots the hoodies in my arms and waits for me to say something. FOOK I LOVE HER SO MUCH. "Hey Lib. What's up?" I ask her meaningfully. "NOT YOU" She retorts. Damn that hurt more than it should've, but I know she's just joking. She helps me up and we go inside. "SO WHAT THE FOOK ARE WE DOIN" I shout, my adhd kicking in. "Movies, snacks and cuddles" She mutters. I think I scared her a little so I wrap her up in my arms and hug her tightly.