.

SHAMELESS | JJK

Jeon Jungkook, the popular brand owner and the Most Wanted Bachelor in the entire City and the local designer Jang Ichika met coincidentally at a mall. Their first impression of each other wasn't a good one and they later found themselves married to each other on arranged Marriage.

Shin Miso being an obstacle to their love, Will the two end up breaking apart or falling in love?

ABNORMALITY; FREE EYEBALLS || JJK

"Death is inevitable, but the strange thing is I want to die."

"At this rate, I won't be surprised if eyeballs suddenly started raining from the skies because that's what our world has turned into."

-

Two young adults with life problems suddenly found themselves stuck in a strange world where they have to complete a series of dangerous and deadly games to survive.

Jungkook, a 21-year-old college dropout with Talon, a 19-year-old suicidal girl and Taehyung, 22 years old junkie who has been in and out of jail a couple of times. The three navigate love and friendship in a world of Chaos and trauma.

HITMAN; BABY DADDY

The story of a narcissistic woman and a Single daddy who is a hired killer unfolds itself.

-

"Remember what I told you about monsters?"

"I remember Daddy, You said that humans are more scarier."

-

"What am I going to tell my daughter, that I've fallen in love with a stripper?"