Gods, Godesses, and Demigods

Known Gods and Godesses

~~ ❄ ~~

Opal, Goddess of Knowledge

Opal is a cat who is forever seeking more and more knowledgeable. She knows almost everything, so don't be shy to ask her about anything! She is a show off, often arguing with Xeno about how much they both actually know. She spends most of her time gazing into the pond the let's the gods see the Tribe, so don't think you're fully getting away with some things.

Opal is a lithe, beautiful silver brindle she-cat with white paws. She has small ears, a round face, and sparkling violet and golden eyes.

~ ❄ ~

Lyria, God of Strength

Lyria is a quite God, often focusing her attention on her powerful muscles rather than her weak voice. She rather talks in roars or claw marks then actual words, but is said to have a good sense of humor by her fellow gods. Unlike Opal, Lyria doesn't care what title you give them, just that you acknowledge her strength and power.

Lyria is oftentimes described to look like a small golden tabby she-cat, but when she roars, she resembles a full grown lion. Has dark amber eyes.

~ ❄ ~

Mori, God of Death and Decay

Mori is a rather shy God. He keeps to himself in his domain, and often times is scared of his own shadow. He rarely ventures to the pond, as last time, a horrible disease outbreak swept over the Tribe.

Mori is a half black and half white tom with patches of himself missing and revealing bones. Has one red eye and one blue.

~ ❄ ~

Xeno, God of Medicine

Xeno was the first ever cat to learn what to do for heart attacks, learned almost all remedies, and for becoming the first mortal to become a god. He is originally a loner, and was taken in by the Tribe and trained under the cat known as Swiftwing. Xeno never changed his name to honor his loner heritage, but never stopped working for the Tribe. He is one of the more compassionate gods, saying there at least needs to be one to be merciful to them rather than sit back and watch them, suffer.

Xeno is seen a large, lanky, shadowy black tomcat with long fur with rosette spots rippling along his fur like rings on dusky water. Has abnormally gold colored, short sighted eyes. He is normally seen with bits of leaves and herbs stuck in his pelt.

~~~

Will be updated later on...

Known Demigods

Will be updated later on...