Chapter 1

The fated 'love at first sight'

-in which Yeo Jooda likes making puns, Baek Kyung falls on his ass and Oh Nam-joo almost dies.

Yeo Juda could feel it.

She could feel it deep in her bones. Today was the day.

What did she mean by 'it', you ask? Well, today was the starting of the circus that was her life.

When she was young she had regained what she likes to call her 'consciousness'. It had been a very ordinary day for her except for the fact that the clumsy her had tripped and fallen and received a hard hit on her head by a rock.

She hadn't been fatally injured and hadn't gained any internal wounds.

All she had gained were memories. Of two lifetimes. Except most of it were incomplete. She had tragically died in one where she was a supporting character and on another she had discovered that she was a comic book character.

Tragic, she knows.

But turns out she was a crowd favourite or something because the almighty author sama had decided to write her again. But this time it seemed that the author's pity and favoritism towards her had given her a super powered version of a character cheat.

Aside from that she was still a main character! And when she comprehended that she understood why she wasn't heavily injured right when she had regained her consciousness and hit her head. Because she had what few were blessed with. A weapon so great that thousands trembled just at the thought of it. That weapon was called-

Are you ready to hear it?

Sure?

Okay, here we go-

Plot armour!

Most people wouldn't understand why plot armour was so important for her. It was because she was street smart. That being said, it also meant she was dumb as hell academically.

But have no fear, for plot armour is here!

Everytime she was sure she would fail a test, she ended up ace'ing it! Every test results and her family's mounting poverty were enough to make her understand that she was the classic female lead.

Smart, beautiful as hell and poor as fuck? Not to mention that mixture has a dash of kindness mixed to it as well! That was the standard recipe for a school protagonist. And she was confident that she was right.

That being said, some things were naturally ingrained in her behavior. Clumsiness was one of those.

She knew that clumsiness would be her fall since the start. Ha, get it? Although, she wasn't smart, she could make puns! That was all one needed to be a crowd favourite and appear multiple times as comic relief!

But no matter how much she wished comedy couldn't break the feeling she got today because of her clumsiness. Pfft, get it?

But in all seriousness though (she totally wasn't tripping with everyone now) the feeling she got today was directly related to her clumsiness.

Because today was the first day of the elite school that she had gotten a scholarship to. And some students had handed her a box of painting supplies so she could 'help' them carry it to their classroom. She was tempted to put her foot in her mouth and curse them out because of the glint in their eyes.

The way they snickered because they accomplished their feat of making her do their chore was proof enough that the bullying was starting.

That was alright with her, although it was a little weird. She had never gotten bullied before but it seemed that bullying was in the character settings of the cannon fodders.