[EP1]

Author POV
The young boy walked down the street after finishing his shift at the cafe. He reached his house which sended shiver down his spine. Turning the door knob he stepped in. "I-I'm home" the boy said and walked in.

"Jungkook! Really! Why are you so irresponsible?! My boss scolded me because of you" A voice shouted walking towards Jungkook. "Hyun-woo wh-what's wrong?" Jungkook asked voice shaking. "You lost my blue file. Remember 2 days ago I gave it to you. You lost it idiot" Hyun-woo said and landed a kick on Jungkook's leg which made him to fall back.

Screams left Jungkook's mouth as many punches, kicks and slaps landed on him. "You deserve even more but you're lucky that I'm tired" Hyun-woo said and almost left but "And listen here shit. Don't talk to the guy that is working in your cafe. If I ever see you with him trust me mark my words. I'lI slice his head infront of you" Hyun-woo shutted his room door and left.

Jungkook POV
I stumbled standing up. "Aish be was my only friend" I trustfratedly walk to the guest room apparently which was mine. I removed my clothes and saw myself at the mirror. Bruises and hickey's were everywhere in me. That's why I always wear long sleeve hoodies for work.

I sat on the bed once I showered. I glanced at the time "00:48" shit I need to wake up at 6.a.m tomorrow. I pulled the duvet over me and closed my eyes letting darkness take over me.