[EP12]

Author POV
Everyone settled down in the living after running around playing with Jungkook. Laughters and giggles filled the whole house because of Jungkook.

Currently their sitting on the couch watching a movie while eating some popcorn when a crash alerted them from down the basement.

"What the fuck was that?!" Yoongi growled standing with his gun and followed by Jhope and Jin who also took a gun. Jungkook was in Taehyung's arm hiding his face in the older's neck feeling scared.

Yoongi opened the basement and he took safety steps inside only to have his eyes widened in shock. "THE FUCK!! HE ESCAPED!!!" Yoongi shouted running to the broken window.

"The fuck?!" Jin growled also looking out the window. "FUCKING ASSHOLE" Jhope slammed down his gun.

"What happened?" Jimin asked coming down with Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook. "Hyun-woo and Hyunshik escaped"

"H-he es-escaped?" 6 of the mafia's eyes turned around meeting with the terrified and scared face of Jungkook.

"Hey don't worry okay? No matter what we'll never anyone to hurt you. Remember that you're in safe arms now" Taehyung said hugging Jungkook.

"Taehyung, Jungkook should rest bring him to your room" Jin said as the 2 younger's left the basement.

"We gotta plan something" Namjoon said.
_______________________________________

You have to be excited for the next episode. Its something I'll be happy but you're a little sad.