A day with Leon

(Changing the plot a bit,Leon won't be the first blackened but who else should be the first blackened that isn't Leon. You also forgot that you where from the real world but monokuma told you that everyone loves you and you hate togami,I kind simp for him but kind not he is on THIN ICE!)

| Y/n's POV |: "FUCK YOU TOGAMI!" Damn bitch! Thinks he is all high and mighty! "Hey N/N!" Hm? "Oh hello Leon,what do you need?" "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?" I have nothing to do. "Sure!" "Good! Now let's" He picked me up bridely style!"GOO!" He started to run and let me tell you THIS MAN IS FAST AS HELL! We stopped when we got to the gym,was going to get out his arms but he just held me tighter. "Nope! Cuddles!" Ok so this man likes cuddling. He's a big softie. His hair....how is it like that?

|Leon's POV |: she's so soft,I'm happy she let me cuddle her. I felt her touching my hair. "Hmm,Y/n? "Shhh" she's such a cutie.

|Togami's POV |: THAT DAMN BASEBALL PLAYER IS STEALING WHAT'S MINE! Oh how bad I want to kill him so bad! But I can't because I need to be alive for my Y/n but she hates me so I have to make her like me again. I'll make you mine Y/n I promise you that even if you don't want that you'll be mine!