Recovery

Billie's pov
I have been sat outside y/n's hospital room for 3 hours. Doctors were currently operating on her, they should be done soon.
One of y/n's high school best friends arrived an hour ago and sat next to me, she already knew me. She told me her name was Chloe, she had long blonde/brownish hair, she was also quite tall and had Blue eyes. She told me about all of her high school memories of y/n. We have spent the last 5 minutes in silence.
Then y/n's doctor came out of the room with a smile on his face and said " The operation went well, we successfully took the bullet out of her stomach."
I then got up and hugged him and said "Thank you so so much!"
He then said me and Chloe could go in and see her.
We both walked into her room to see her laid out on the bed connected to a load of machines, we both sat down next to y/n but on opposite sides. Scar couldn't be here, she had an emergency flight to England due to family problems over there, it broke her heart to leave y/n here but she had no choice.
I gently wrapped my hand around y/n and gave her hand a gentle squeeze. Earning a faint squeeze back, I didn't know she was awake. I smiled at her and said "how are you feeling at the moment?"
She cleared her throat and said "I'm fine what about you?"
I replied " I'm good now that your awake." She smiled at me and then looked at Chloe and her eyes lit up.
Chloe then said "hi"
Y/n smiled and said "what are you doing here? You should be in Malibu."
Chloe then explained that scar couldn't be here and she had stayed in LA for a business trip after the welcome party and that scar called her and told her about everything that had happened, so she came here straight away. Y/n then nodded and thanked her for being there.

Y/n's pov
2 week later (it's Thursday)
I've got let out a three days after the incident and have been at home recovering. Never be the same has reached the top of the charts in different countries across the world and interview requests have been crazy. I still haven't done the first one since that was the day I was released on, but I was planning on doing it tomorrow. On the day I left the hospital I posted on Instagram.

_y/n_l/n_

4.3m likes
_y/n_l/n_ Sorry I haven't been posting lately, I'm finally allowed to go home! Thank you to everyone who has helped and for everyone's support . I love you all 💕
2.8m comments
billieeilish we all love you, you're so strong
Chloe_b ❤️
_its_scarlett_ sorry I can't be there 😭
Y/nstan hope you get better soon
View more comments-

Not long after Billie posted a post.

billieeilish

21.9m likes
billieeilish thank you so much @._y/n_l/n_ I owe you my life ❤️
437.2k comments
finneas we love you @._y/n_l/n_
Claudiasulewski ❤️❤️❤️
Bils_fan what happened??
maggiembaird Billie i need to meet her!
View more comments-

After both post my followers went up by millions.
--------------//
Sorry this one is shorter than the rest, I've been busy and lost track of time.