UPDATE

Hello guys.

I've not added favourite books for quite some time now. I've still been reading books all year round. BUT, I have some thoughts to share with you readers first.

Wattpad has changed immensely. There's good aspects definitely; such as authors getting paid for their incredible writing, many publications of books I adore so much. A favourite of mine; TBBG series. ( Absolutely fantastic ) I can read this book at least 5 times in the year.
Furthermore a range of different writing and classical novels that really indulge you in the story.

How can one not love reading books? 'It's boring' Well your missing out on a lot.

If I'm being honest, Wattpad has disappointed me a bit. The books coming out are not of previous quality. Not that the ones I'm reading aren't ridiculously addictive to read and some of the ones I'm reading now, I have no words to explain how good they're.
But I feel like the books I'm coming back for are the old classics. (Kidnapped by the Alpha AN ABSOLUTE CLASSIC!)

I have a certain criteria in looking for the ideal story. I'm looking for something that stands out, unique and a bit of character entertainment. A story that's unlike others.
A million or so reads doesn't reach out to me because the grammar could be a put off, or the storyline could be boring. What does reach out to me is the summary and prologue of book because that makes all the difference. If you're able to connect with the summary, the books a winner.

In my opinion, the bad boy books written a few years back have a bit more definition then the ones written now. A few of them are highlighted in this reads. Nowadays, the stories are so similar and cliche instead of being realistic and challenging.

Hmm. And some of the stories I've added in this book of hall, I'll be removing because, I don't read them anymore. The reason is not because they're aren't good but because I didn't remember how good it was. ( and because the grammar can put you off big time )
The books that will stay there are the books I continuously read all year round.

It's very hard to find a real book on Wattpad. I want a book, that you want to read again and again. A book that after a few months you want to read again. That is what a novel should be about. It should be so interesting that you remember the best bits, the best scenes and think, in a few months, I'm going to enjoy reading this again.

SOOO... that what's I'm going to be doing in the next few parts, is to share some of the most brilliant, exciting and addictive books I'm sure all of you will love that will make you read again and keep you up all night!!