She's got horns like a devil
Pointed at me
And there's no where to run
From the fire she breathes.
_______________________

"Hello boys. Goodbye boys." Allison says slyly, wearing an evil smirk as she grabs Loki and waves before they both disappear.

"Where the hell did they go?" Tony yells, panicked.

"Who was that?" The archer then exclaimed.

"I am not sure. She was not of Asgard, but even I could feel the immense power radiating off of her." The blonde God said, before summoning Mjonir and flying off into the city, presumably in search of his brother.
.
.
.

Meanwhile, in an apartment a few miles away...
.
.
.

"Unhand me, filthy witch, and tell me who you are and why you have taken me."

"Okay, first of all tough guy, not a witch. Secondly, you should be thanking me for saving you from those pitiful superheroes." She sneers. She turns from him and walks toward her couch, plopping down on it rather ungracefully, throwing her feet up on the coffee table. Loki turns to leave, but stops in his tracks when he hears a maniacal laugh behind him.

"Oh yeah, you have fun out there. Those avengers will capture you again within minutes, and I'm sure it'll be pretty difficult to rule the world from some cell 20 feet under." She snorts under her breath, and pulls out her cellphone, seemingly unbothered.

The God scoffs, turning on his heel and glaring at the peculiar woman in front of him. She lazily turns her eyes up to look at him, unintimidated under his icy gaze.

"Your army is dead, and I'm guessing that was a one time deal, right? So now what? You roll over and beg for forgiveness? That's downright pitiful."

He steps toward her angrily, pointing a long pale finger toward her.

"You know nothing, you insolent wench. I could kill you as easily as I breathe, and yet you sit here and mock me. How dare you disrespect ME. I am God, you stupid mortal."

She scoffs and stands, eyeing the finger still pointed in her direction, which was now two inches from her chest. She shoves his hand away, watching as steam practically comes out of his ears. She grins, and plants her feet.

"Babe, I've killed Gods twice your size. You don't scare me."

She watches as what she said sinks in, watching as his face goes from angry, to downright murderous.

He reaches out to grab her, and suddenly, she disappears. He turns in confusion, hand still outstretched, and sees her across the apartment, leaning back against the counter, with her arms crossed against her chest. She raises a single eyebrow at him.

"Be a little more grateful, you child. I could've left you there to rot, but instead I-" she raises her arms and uses finger quotes, "gripped you tight and raised you from perdition." She laughs to herself, and Loki face scrunched up in confusion, not understanding why that was funny. She sees his complex expression, and lets out surprised breathless chuckle, although it sounded more like a scoff. "Oh c'mon! From Supernatural! Oh forget it." She rolls her eyes, and turns around, fiddling with her coffee pot. "As I was saying, I could have left you there, but I didn't. The question you should be asking yourself, is why? Why would I go through all that trouble, to save little old you?"

The gears turn in his brain, trying and failing to find an answer to the 64 dollar question: Why did she take me?

"Why did you?" He asks suddenly, disliking not having the answer.

"I'm glad you asked!" The woman exclaimed sarcastically, turning with two mugs of coffee in her hands. She gestures the raven haired man to sit on the bar stool on the other side of the island, and he obliges, albeit hesitantly. She rests her elbows on the counter directly across from him, and leans over, warming her perpetually cold hands on the coffee mug in front of her.

"I want to help you."

An amused noise comes out of the back of Loki's throat as she sips her coffee impassively.

"How can you, a foolish midgardian, help me, the God of Mischief and Lies, in any way?"

"Well first of all, I already helped you once. If I hadn't, you'd be paying for your actions on Mount Sinai right now. Secondly, your plan to take over the world? Ambitious, sure. But highly improbable with the way you went about it. The aliens? Nice touch. Your mistake? Summoning them to the hometown of the "worlds mightiest heroes". And for what? I mean really, how obvious could you be, planting the key to your portal at the top of Stark Tower? That's like, shooting someone in front of a police station. Not a smart idea."

He watched her curiously as she ranted about all the ways he went wrong on trying to rule this world, and shook his head slightly, now highly amused at the creature before him.

"If I may, you aren't the least bit perturbed that I attempted to overtake your world. You are just upset that I did not do it properly?" He lets out a short laugh, amazed.

"Well, yeah. If you're going to do it, do it right the first time. Instead of doing it wrong, getting captured, needing to be saved, and then having to do it all over again. It'd save you a lot of time." She shrugged. He narrowed his eyes as she walked towards the other side of her home, looking out of a wall made of one way glass.

"I want a world where there's no heroes, no saints, no justice. Why should we have to bow down to old white men who are more corrupt than everyone else combined? I want a world with uninterrupted, beautiful chaos. And I think you can help with that. With a few adjustments on your plan making, of course." She smirks at him then, and he sends her a devilish, bone-chilling grin in return, thinking to himself that maybe he had finally found someone even crazier than him.