21

*SMUT WARNING*

Jimin pushed V up into a sitting position, and got on his lap. He pulled the other into a heated kiss, moaning and grinding onto V's thigh. V grabbed at Jimin's waist, digging his nails into his skin to make bruises. Jimin pulled away and gripped V's hard length, positioning his hole above it before slamming down.

"Agh, god." V groaned out, and Jimin placed his hands on V's shoulders to balance himself as he started bouncing on his length. He threw his head back, moaning loudly and clawing down V's back in pleasure. "F*ck baby..." V groaned, leaning forward and biting on the crook of Jimin's neck. "Aah!" Jimin buried his face into V's neck, moving his hips faster and gasping at the pleasure.

V could feel Jimin's body raidiating heat, and sucked on his neck long enough to make a mark. "O-oh my god, Tae~!" Jimin moaned loudly, his cock twitching as his orgasm approached closer. "You're so tight, f*ck." V cursed, groaning against Jimin's neck and pushing his hips up.

V looked down between them and saw his cum leaking down Jimin's thighs, and continued to thrust into him until Jimin screamed in pleasure.

Haneul's POV

What the actual hell are my dads doing at almost eleven at night?

And why are they so f*cking loud?

What the hell- I need to go see what they're doing.

///////

Haneul carefully creaked open V and Jimin's door, and immediately his eyes locked onto Jimin, who was crying into V's neck while bouncing on his cock.

Oh my god.

Haneul couldn't help but look down when Jimin moaned loudly, and saw him cum onto V's stomach. He kept going though, and Haneul saw how irritated V's back was from Jimin's nails digging into the skin.

HOW DID THAT NOT HURT HIM?

Haneul quickly closed the door silently, pinning his back to the wall and staring at the floor with wide eyes.

Sex looked more painful than he thought.

Never would he do that.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

"Oh god..."

V wrapped his hand around Jimin's neck, choking him seducively as he pounded him from behind into the matress.

Jimin was completely delerious with pleasure at this point, unaware of his physical or emotional limits. Everything was long forgotten, even Haneul. The only thing he was thinking about was how good only Kim Taehyung could make him feel.

He was drooling all over his pillow, grabbing at anything that was soft enough for him to squeeze.

His body was completely covered in bruises and hickey's, and V was satisfied with his work. Sweat covered the twos' entire bodies, and Jimin's stomach was smeared with semen. The sheets were ruffled and waved, and the far left corner of the fitted sheet was about to come off of the matress from Jimin's grip.

Everything was messy, but that wouldn't stop either one of them.

The only two things to stop them: The morning sunrise, or a safeword.

V was half-delerious as well, but he knew Jimin was completely out of it, so he did his best to stay in reality.

They were on round three, and Jimin was still tight as ever. V didn't know how, but he was not complaining.