Chapter 5: Mentoring Momo

Last time Nagisa and Ryuko preformed a sting operation on a small branch of a Yakuza Organization. Now the License Exams have been completed and it's time to start mentoring! How will Nagisa handle this new challenge?

Nagisa sat in his office within his and his wife's shared Hero Agency as he awaited the arrival of his student. "I still can't believe I let myself get roped into this whole mess." Nagisa thought as he looked at his mask, which was laid out on his desk. Nagisa heard excited voices coming down the hall as he took that as his signal that it was time. "Well I better go greet the kids." Nagisa mumbled to himself as he quickly placed his mask on his face before he also grabbed a few bags he had been keeping in his fridge. Nagisa then opened the door to his office before taking his exit.

In the Main Room
Uraraka was so excited to start her first day as a Provisional Hero! Although she couldn't help but worry about Deku, of course the thought caused her to blush. Her and her two fellow interns entered the main room of the Dragon Hero, Ryukyu. Ochako was so excited that she accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" Ochako said as she looked up to see who she bumped into only to be surprised to see the Creative Hero, Craftwork. "Oh, well if it isn't Uravity, congratulations on passing your Provisional License Exam. The same extends to you Froppy." Craftwork said as he nodded towards the frog girl.

" Craftwork said as he nodded towards the frog girl

            "Thank you Mr. Craftwork, ribbit." Froppy said as her usual neutral expression remained on her face. Craftwork was then tackled into a hug by a girl with long hair and who was wearing a bodysuit.

 Craftwork was then tackled into a hug by a girl with long hair and who was wearing a bodysuit

"Mr. Craftwork! It's so good to see you again!" Nejire cheered as she hugged the Creative Hero happily. "It's good to see you to, Nejire." Craftwork said as he gently patted the girl on the back. "What are you doing here anyway Mr. Craftwork?" Ochako asked as she gave the pro hero a curious look.
              "Craftwork is the Co-Leader of this Agency, is it strange for someone to show up to their own workplace?" The group turned to see Ryukyu standing there with a small smile on her face. "You both run this Agency?! I've never heard of two heroes being co-owners of an agency before!" Ochako said as she looked at the two Pro Heroes in surprise. "Ryukyu and I have been close friends since high school, we decided to go into business together." Craftwork said as Ryukyu winced slightly at being referred to as a friend, but knew it was for safety reasons.
               The group heard the sound of someone approaching them as they turned to see Momo approaching them. "Momo! What are you doing here?!" Ochako asked as she looked at her classmate in surprise. "I'm here for an internship with Craftwork." Momo said as she turned to look at the Hero in question. "That's right, now before we head out, take this with you." Craftwork said as he handed his wife a bag with boxes in it. "What's that, ribbit?" Froppy asked as she tilled her head to the side in confusion. "You guys are still just students and aren't used to field work so I made lunch." Craftwork explained as he scratched the back of his head slowly.
               Everyone looked at Craftwork as he doesn't make eye contact with any of them. "So cute." All the girls thought as they looked at the embarrassed Hero. "Well we should all be getting a move on, meet back here at three in the afternoon?" Ryukyu asked as everyone nodded in agreement before the group of Heroes and students broke off into two separate groups. Momo followed behind Craftwork as she watched the Professional Hero lead her out of the agency in silence as she wondered what exactly she was going to learn from him.