Chapter Thirty Eight: Study Dates!

Artist's Brush!
Thirty Eight. Study Dates!

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

EVERYTHING WAS GOING BACK TO NORMAL

EVERYTHING WAS GOING BACK TO NORMAL. School had restarted again, and Cheryl's weeks were filled with studying and homework—though she didn't mind it. Chanel had returned back to school with her crutches and was slowly relearning how to walk. While Freya was in rehab for the past three weeks.

Not to mention, Cheryl wasn't pregnant, which she was forever grateful for. Somehow the odds were in her favors, and the pregnant test declared that she wasn't pregnant—at first, she was perplexed, and after taking a bunch of pregnant tests, Cheryl was grateful for the negative results.

Then, there was Toni—the pink-haired girl that she liked? Cheryl didn't know where her feelings were for the girl. It was all so confused with her sexuality and Daisy... Oh, Daisy—

Cheryl looked up from her lunch and watched as Daisy sat next to Toni, not looking in her direction. Cheryl frowned and saw Toni's glance before talking to Daisy.

Chanel nudged her, causing Chanel to look over at the blonde-haired girl.

"Is Daisy still mad at you?" Asked Chanel quietly. "Huh?"

"I guess she is," Sighed Cheryl. "I mean, I get it though—she has every right to be mad at me."

Daisy wasn't talking to Cheryl after the chaos of her false pregnancy was revealed. Daisy was only one of the group that she wasn't aware of her 'pregnancy' though she had her suspicions—even then, Cheryl and their friends had lied to her.

The only person that Daisy talked to was Toni, and Cheryl watched as they happily chatted. Cheryl looked back at Chanel and bit her lips.

"Yeah, she does," Nodded Chanel, then she whispered. "You should have told her, Cheryl."

"I know," Sighed Cheryl, shaking her head. "I-I don't know why I didn't tell her..."

Chanel bit her lips and placed a hand on her shoulder. She reassured, "Just explain to Daisy and I think she'll understand, okay?"

"Okay," Nodded Cheryl. "Hopefully—you know how Daisy could be."

"Yeah, I do," Chuckled Chanel. "But that's just how Daisy is and we love Daisy even if she's like that."

"Haha, yeah," Laughed Cheryl.

Her brown eyes looked back to Daisy, who didn't glance at her. Instead, she caught Toni's eye, and Toni shot her a half-smile. Cheryl smiled back at Toni before looking down at her lunch.

She finished eating her pasta and drank her cold water bottle as the bell rang. Cheryl picked up her lunch and grabbed her binder with her. Cheryl went to her locker and put her lunchbox away.