{28} Hawks x Male Reader Pt. 2

Warning: MANY time skips and summaries

///// After 2 months worth of meet ups /////

Hawks and Y/N enjoy their time they have with each other after every meet-up, it's usually the same thing that happens during these meetups but the two cannot get bored of what they do together. Usually, Hawks would have gotten bored and asked to do something else but that doesn't happen with his songbird, somehow he makes everything fun. He even forgot about his hero duties and his once stoic songbird to be the Crystal Killer.

Y/N likes the League and has gotten used to their rambunctious and not serious behavior but the joy he feels with Hawks is different and he feels happier and free and not confined to the tides of being a villain.

Hawks feels like he can share anything with his songbird even if he doesn't know his name, they just grew that much closer with only one meeting per week. Hawks realized he fell for his songbird, he fell hard and didn't want him to be taken away. He starts flying in random directions too distracted to go on patrol, 'Can I even ask her for help? Will she even help me? Would she just yell and get my songbird arrested?' Hawks thinks as he continues to fly on the crystal shard hanging low makes him think back when he gave that to him.

///// Flashback /////

"Here Keigo." His flying partner tells him.

He looks over at him confused, "What?"

Y/N pulls out one of the best looking crystals from his wings, "Here I want you to have this, it's from my wings." He points to the missing spot of where that crystal once laid. "It's my favorite and utmost precious to me so take care of it for me." What Y/N didn't tell him by giving that to him it meant he claimed him and any villain that hurt Keigo would suffer major consequences. Many villains knew this already, the more clearer the crystal the more you stay away from that person.

Later on when Keigo turned the crystal into a low necklace that he would hide underneath his shirt, when it was his day off and he was in casual clothing he was attacked by a villain that used knives and swords. That villain had managed to cut Hawk's shirt and the necklace was exposed. The villain looked at it in shock and immediately tried getting away from him. Fortunately Hawks was a faster flying than they were a runner and was able to catch him and gave him to the police.

"Please you have to kill me! They'll hurt me if you don't!" The police put him in the truck saying how it wasn't going to happen. Hawks was confused about the entire exchange not sure what would have caused him to get scared like he did.

Keigo later found out that the truck was broken into and the ninja villain that Hawks captured was gone but nobody ever heard from him again.

///// Flashback Over /////

Hawks continues flying to Mirko, his best friend that he knew he could trust. "Mirko I need to talk to you." He looks to see her sidekicks there probably for some more intense training, "Privately."

Mirko nods her head, "Well you are all lucky that Hawks flew through the window so it's casual day today." They all nod but Hawks can tell they were pretty exhausted. Hawks and Mirko go to her more private office that has soundproofing, drinks, and some of Mirko's favorite snacks. She picked up a protein bar feeling a bit healthy today, "So what's on your mind birdy."

Keigo holds out the necklace that held the crystal his songbird gave him.

Mirko is immediately shocked, "No way, is that from?"

"I think it might be him."

"Him? Crystal Killer is a male? Wait why is it on a necklace—Oh." She realizes.