001

"I need you to stop lookin' at me like thatWe are just friends nowYou already had your chance"

We are just friends now
You already had your chance"

"Jooheon? Jooheon? Earth to Jooheon?JOOHEON!"

The young man woke up from his daydream and focused his eyes on the girl standing in front of him. The way that she stood with her arms crossed and stern expression on her face made her look like a teacher scolding a student. Jooheon smiled sheepishly once he realized that he had been staring at her.

"Yeah?" he replied back to the girl with a slight smirk on her face.

She continued to glare and then sighed. "I have told you about looking at me like that."

"Like what?" Jooheon asked with fake confusion, his smile continuing to grow even larger.

Jiwon rolled her eyes and made a move to turn around. "I can't do this right now-,"

Jooheon quickly grabbed her and spun her around to face him. He couldn't let her go that easily, especially since she was going to go back to him.

"I'm serious! I really don't know what I'm looking at you like! Please tell me?" He said with pouty eyes and his hands hovering over her waist.

Jiwon sighed again and continued. "You're looking at me like you want to... kiss me."

The girl could see Jooheon's eyebrow slightly lift and his smirk widen. She looked down to see that his hands were borderline touching her waist and she quickly pushed them away.

"And stop touching me like that. You know I have a boyfriend and you know that he's standing right over there."

The young man rolled his eyes once he heard that word. Boyfriend. Last time he checked he was supposed to be her boyfriend.

"Yeah was! You're not my boyfriend anymore!" Did he say that last sentence outloud?

"Yeah you did! You need to stop being so possessive over me! We already tried that boyfriend and girlfriend thing. It didn't work. You're.. you and I'm me. I would appreciate if you would respect my boyfriend just as I would respect your girlfriend who is coming back from the bathroom right now." Jiwon ranted with an outraged expression.

"But-"

"No. No buts! No more buts! I've given you multiple chances! You always end up going back to your childish ways. I've had enough of it. I don't care how much you think you want or love me. It's over. We're just friends now. If you can even say that." Jiwon gave him one last look over and walked away.

As he watched her, his vision was clouded by a figure of girl standing in front of him. She looked at his annoyed expression and gently placed her hands on his arm.

"Are you okay?" She asked. Jooheon took a glance at the hands on his arms and removed them without a second thought. He took a deep breath and gave her a fake smile.

"Yep! All good. I'm kind of sick of this party now. Want to get out of here?"