AYATO X osano (SMUT)

AYATO'S POV.

I Woke up by the annoying sound of the my alarm. I smashed my alarm and store up and walked towards my bathroom. I took off my clothes. And walked into the shower.after I fnished showering I walked out of the shower I walked towards the sink and brushed my teeth. After brushing. I walked towards my closet ant took out my uniform and looked towards osanos photo and started blushing. I got ready and went downstairs stairs. I picked up a piece of toast and and ran towards the door. When I reacher outside my door i saw a orange hair boy with bright orange eyes waiting for me he looked kinda angry. “hey osano. Sorry i am a little.”i said running towards him.“ you kept me waiting dummy.”he said. “sorry now lets go.” i said.“okay.” he said. We walked to school.we reached school and we changed into our inside school shoes and went to class. We put our bags in class and went outside and started talking to him outside near the fountain. I could see my sister creeping on taro.

•time skip.•

After school i went to my locker to change my shoes i saw a letter telling me to go to the cherry tree in 5 minutes. So i ran to the cherry tree and saw osano coming out from behind the tree. He was blushing. Then he shouted “ Ayato i love with my whole heart and soul. Will you be my boyfriend.” and shuts his eyes.“ osano i-i love you too.”i replied. He blushed and then pulled me close to me and kissed me i kissed him back. A few minutes later he pulled away. (A string of salive connecting there lips.)

OSANO'S POV.

We talked a lot and dicided to go to my house.when we were walking home i saw that ayato was a little scared. I asked him if he was okay. He shock his head side by side. I then noticed nemesis kun. I told ayato to stay there then i went nemesis kun and told him to stop following us and then nemesis kun took his knife and tried to stab be but ayato took him down to ground. And nemesis somehow vanished. Ayato gave me a hand . I stood up and walk home like never happened. When we reched home we went up stairs. I closed the door behind ayato and pushed him on the bed and pined him down and kissed him.

⚠️⚠️⚠️Warning smut coming ahead⚠⚠⚠( innocent people Come back when you see this emoji. 😇).also i like to read smut but i dont know how to so this is my first te writing smut so sorry.

•Third person's POV.•

The taller male kissed the smaller male to a mourn. The orenge haired boy took off his and the black haired boy clothes. And starts playing with his n&pples. The room was fillrled with mourns and pleases from the smaller. A few minutes later the orange hair boy turned ayato on his stomach and position him and put his member into ayatoand started trushing(opp sorry if the spelling is weong).“ ahhhh~gah p-ples. Ahhh~i ahh a-am close.” “ me mmm~ too.”. a few minutes later they cumed ayato cumed on the sheets and osano cumed inside ayato.

•time skip• come backe innocent ones.😇.

AYATO'S POV.

I woke up naked next to osano. And remember what happened yesterday. I took a shower , got dressed and walked down stairs to see. A tramatised osana.  “how was last night did you have fun.”she asked.i nodes and walks to the door.“ i am going home tell your brother when he wakes up.” i said as i walked out the door and shuts it. I went home and my mom was smiling and my dad ummm he was mad. Dad why are you mad i asked them confused. Where the heck is that osano he said suddenly my mom slaped him in the head ans said we do that every day i am happy my baby you got a boyfriend she said looking like a fan girl. Okay then i said. Why dont you go to you room me and you dad have to do something she said suductivly.o-okay i said walking to my room.

Hope you enjoyed bye. Also tell me which ship do you want next. Hope you enjoyed cupcakes. Bye.

Word count: 741 words.