•AMAI x AYATO• (SMUT)

•AYATO'S POV•

Today was the day i confess my fellings for sanpie. I ran to his locker and puts the letter 💌 in his locker and ran towards the cherry tree. 3 minutes later i saw sanpie walk towards the tree. One he reached i walked from behind the tree and stood in front of me.

Senpie! I like you from the first day i met you. I love you with my heart and my soul. I said slitly blushing. Then saw him backing up and slaped me with face of disguise and ran away. My heart was broken the only person that made me fell alive hates me. I ran to the school's storage room and sat there and cried. The school was dark everyone left i was all alone in The school.

•AMAO'S POV•

I was getting ready to go home i saw ayato my senpie ran towards the fuck boys ( taro) locker i saw him place a letter in taros locker and runs out of school. I followed him under the cherry tree i hide somewhere near there so i could hear what they were saying. Taro ran to the cherry tree and stood there. Ayato came from behind the tree and what ayato said broke my heart “ Senpie! I like you from the first day i met you. I love you with my heart and my soul.” i could see ayato blush a little. But taro slaped him and ran of. I could see my senpie fall into his nees and starts crying.then he ran off to the schools storage room and sat there crying. After everyone left got the chance to take senpir home with me. I walk in lile nothing happened.“ Ayato what are you doing in school so late.” i asked him. He ran towards me and huged me. I huged back after a few minutes he fell asleep on my arms. I toke him too my house.

Bye TCB