Night Terrors (KiriBaku)

warnings!!

top Kiri, bottom Bakugou, gay sex, night terrors and a lot of smut.

Light tapping slowly pulled a half-asleep redhead into consciousness. Rubbing his tired eyes as he sat up trying to become accustomed to the pitch-black room, he was in. the light knocking continue on in a soft specific, repeated sequence. -. .. --. .... - -- .- .-. .

Smiling softly to himself, Kirishima soon worked out what was going on. Pressing his hand to the wall beside his bed he carefully analysed the knocking. It's been over 2 years since L.O.V attack at U.A's quirk training camp in The Beasts Forest. Which enviably ended in the fall of All Might. Though most have moved on and excepted what had happened, there was one blond who still found himself adversely affected by the events. Bakugou after being kidnaped and blaming himself for what happened to All Might, was left with crippling, recurring night terrors. In an attempt to help with Bakugou's night terrors Kirishima had learnt the cryptic language, Morse code. Spending months on the topic, he religiously learnt the old, coded jargon to help, in any way calm his friend. And this worked fabulously. Using morse code bakugou could centre himself back to reality by knocking against a cool surface. Along with having Kirishima communicate with him to reminded him that he wasn't alone, and he was safe.

After the sequence played through a couple more times, Kiri swiftly worked out what the blond was trying to communicate.

Bakugou: -. .. --. .... - -- .- .-. . (NIGHTMARE)

Kirishima had been doing this for nearly 3 years now and no matter what time in the night it was he would always reply. Morse code had become somewhat of a second language to him now. Taking no time to think of his reply he softly returned the knocks when he heard a break in pattern from the other.

Kirishima: .- .-. . / -.-- --- ..- / --- -.- (ARE YOU OK)

Repeating his message over and over till he got a reply, Kirishima lent the side of his body and head to the cool surface of the wall beside him. Leaning on an old retro Crimson Riot poster Bakugou had found him for his birthday. His eyes traced over the barely lit poster as he waiting patiently....

Bakugou: -. --- (NO)

Sitting up abruptly, a sharp rush of worry pierced through the redhead's entire body. Bakugou very rarely ever actually admitted that he wasn't doing well. He usually just called Kirishima some insult before saying goodnight and going back to bed. All the blond wanted when waking up from a night terror was to know that someone was there for him. That someone no matter what time in the night would reply to him, helping ground him and understand that what had occurred in his dreams was in fact only a dream. But this wasn't the kind of reply Kirishima had received. A little hurriedly Kiri replied, this time with slightly more force behind his knocks than before.

Kirishima: .-- .... .- - ... / .-- .-. --- -. --. / .-- .... .- - / -.. --- / -.-- --- ..- / -. . . -.. (WHATS WRONG WHAT DO YOU NEED)

A little panic in his knocks Kiri waited impatiently for the others response. After what felt like hours, though was most likely a few minutes he finally received a response.

Bakugou: -.-. .- -. / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. --- -- . / --- ...- . .-. (CAN YOU COME OVER)

Feeling slightly relived that Bakugou didn't just close up on him and go back to sleep. His worried expression soon melted into a soft smile instantly replying.

Kirishima: .. .-.. .-.. / -... . / --- ...- . .-. / .. -. / .- / ... . -.-. (ILL BE OVER IN A SEC)

Hopping quietly out of his bed, Kirishima hastily made his way over to Bakugou's room. The sound of his solitary door creak open, was the only sound heard in the desolated dorm hallway. Softly knocking on the door next to his own to signal he was here before he slipped into the bedroom. Katsuki was sitting up in his bed with his back to the wall, the one that connected him to Kirishima's. wearing his usual black scull shirt and grey sweats. The way the blond sat in tandem with his expression made him so look vulnerable. He looked lost.