Stuck with you.

TW: MENTION OF ATTEMPTED SU1C1D3, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

I was awoken to the sound of quiet chatter from the doorway of the masked mans room.

"No way in FUCK Timothy, not happening."

A low but desperate sigh came from Masky

"Jack..please,

So his names Jack?...

I'm begging you. me and Brian are busy with missions from Slender for the next few weeks and we can't leave him alone, last time we did we found him bleeding out in his bathroom."

A low growl came from the masked man...Jack? I believe his name is.

"You know what? Fine. Whatever, you owe me Timothy..just- get out, when he wakes up I'll explain what's going on."

The door slammed and the man stood still staring at the door for a few moments

Suddenly my head was harshly pulled upwards to be facing the eyeless man, how?! I didn't even see him move?!-

"It's a bit rude to eavesdrop, Tobias."

I growled at him and attempted to bite his arm..I was to slow, he moved out the way and I stumbled onto the cold floor, I was now laying on my back facing the bastard, a smug grin grew on his face as he put his foot on my chest.

"So...you don't like that name I'm assuming." He mumbled just barely audible.

He turned his gaze back to me, "Tobia—" "T-Toby!" I interrupted him, my stutter deciding to kick in.

He just turned his head to the side slightly and nodded, he removed his foot from my chest and pulled me upwards so I was standing.

"Well, nice to meet you- call me Jack." he said as he rubbed the back of his neck

I nodded as I slowly backed off "Please may I leave now? thank you f-fo-FOR allowing me to sleep here but I would like to return to my room."

Jack tilted his head

"Clearly you weren't awake for all of mine and dipshits conversation.." he sighed quietly. "I'm in charge of you until Timothy and Brian return, so for time being you are to sleep in my room. I apologise if you don't wanna but it's not up to me tobia—...Toby."

A sudden rage grew in me and I sarted shouting at him, he clearly doesn't take well to have someone telling him what to do...

||15 minutes later||

I was sitting in a chair across from his bed facing the demon himself, my mouth and arms tied. Head to toe in scratches, I wouldn't break eye contact with him..his empty sockets staring back at me did make me highly uncomfortable but I refused to show it.

'I'm stronger than him' I kept trying to reassure myself...it wasn't working well.

A low sigh broke the silence in the room, "never try to get smart with me again. Understand? Your in my room currently. It's soundproof for a reason. He gestured towards the bathroom door, a small red stain at the bottom of the door.

I looked at him and growled. "Your sick."

He smiled at me slightly while standing up, making his way over to me. He knelt down infront of me and poked my forehead "and your sick in the head."

I yet again tried to bite him but this time...I just ended up embarrassing myself.

((596 words not including this :) ))