☼︎ 𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 • 𝐤.𝐬𝐣.1

☠︎︎ 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ☠︎︎

"Jinnie-ah! Where are you~"

She opened multiple lockers expecting you'll be inside one, one by one she forcefully pushed all the lockers making a mess filled with shoes, gym uniforms and books.

"I feel sad that you chose her to hangout with instead of me and now, your friend is "chopped" to pieces..."

"So...I promised myself to protect you in order for you to be safe..."

And she starred at the last locker near the exit of the school, she giggled by the fact that he is now caught, with tight walls ahead of him, she peeped through the vent holed locker smelling a familiar scent and saw glasses shined on her flashlight, she opened the locker to see Seokjin, trembling and gulping, it looked like this was it for him.

You opened the locker furiously and pulled him from his collar to meet your eyes filled with lust, cruelty amd selfishness and corruption.

"I found you my love..."she giggled making him sweat on his own two palms, making his last wish that he would able to escape, she licked his earlobe making him tingle in fear.

"Y-y/n..." He muttered making it clear for you to hear.

"Mmm, what is it darling?" You asked attentively grabbing a cloth above this mouth in order to be held unconscious.

"I-i..."

He felt lightness on his head and suddenly his eyes feel heavy, once he drifted slumber, she carried him to her house down to the basement where she will keep his beloved.

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈?

❦︎