moving day!!

I was finally moving after years of living with my parents i was so excited. I was moving to a house in mystreet. God i hope i dont have annoying neighbors i hate interacting with people its so much work. I guess its time to get up and get ready. I put on my plaid green and blue skirt/or pants with a black long sleeve shirt,black tights, and my combat boots. I was ready to go get my boxs and hit the road to my new house.

I head down stairs and see my parents waiting at the door watching the moving truck drive off for me to follow behind. Both of my parents had gotten emotional. "Muffin we are gonna miss you so much." my mom said to me almost crying "Your moms right but we know we gotta let you go. Just make sure to visit us as much as you can!" dad said "Dad i know! I'll always come and visit I love you guys to much not to." I said while hugging my parents goodbye before i left the house.

I got in my car and started driving the way the moving truck went. I turn on my favorite band and start singing while driving. I was almost to the house the neighbor hood was so cool and that made me even more excited to be moving here. But still if i have annoying neighbors who knows if that will change my mind I hope not because i really like this house. After 30 minutes of driving i got to the house i saw the moving van already putting things in my house and got happy. I pulled into the drive way and got out of my car walking to the front door. My house was black with a white roof perfect for me. I look around and take a deep breath and smile. "This is gonna be great" I say aloud. "HIII!! you must be our new neighbor!" I hear someone yell from nextdoor. I look over and see a group of people standing in the yard next door at the red house.

Oh god. I dont know if i respond or not but i end up responding "Oh um yeah hi" I say while waving. The group all smile and walk over to me only one of them catches my eye though. A man with dark hair covering one of his eyes reveling his other blue eye, with a mask on, and dark clothing. "Hi! im Aphmau and this is my boyfriend Aaron we are your neighbors! And these our are friends who also live on this street. We hope we can be friends!" A girl with Darkish hair says to me."Hi uh its nice to meet you guys im y/n." i try to say as nicely as I can. They all smile and introduce themselfs. Dont get me wrong they seem like great people but I dont like making friends its kinda scary but who knows what will happen.

"Well we should all get going if you ever need help let us know!" The blue haired girl named Katelyn says. "Us doesnt include me. Thank you very much." Zane the one who got my eye says. "ZANE! Yes it does baby brother. Youll help if you need to." Garroth says. I cant help but let out a laugh. I guess this isnt to bad. Zane rolled his eyes as he walked off with the rest of the group. Most of them waved goodbye at me and I waved bye back.

-timeskip to later-

The moving truck brought all my furniture inside  and set it up so i was able to just chill the rest of the day. Ill unbox everything during the week. I layed down on my couch turned on the tv and decided to watch my favorite anime. I had decided that this is what ill do for the rest of the night but i couldnt seem to get that Zane guy off my mind. He had such a pretty face even if you couldnt see most of it, He had a nice voice, and was just my type. GOD y/n what are you thinking stop you dont even know him.. HM but maybe if I got to know him things would be different. You know what thats what ill do! Forget not interacting with people. Maybe i need to be more open to having friends. I was walking to my kitchen when I heard a knock at the door. I walked and opened it to see it was Zane..?

~till next time :p~ 

Hi! i dont know if anyone will read this but im kinda just wiriting this to write it so i hope you enjoy!! ill be writing a new chapter soon :)