Born Of the New Legend

Billions of years ago Gurongi monsters have fought a strong person and he's name is Kuuga he ended the fight but he disappeared and the Belt Arcle Disappeared too.

But somehow the Arcle was buried in the ground of the school of Yoba girls Academy.

Timeskip.

It was morning a teacher Named Yuji Godai who is teaching World history in class a very happy man and very gentle to students.

Sometime later the girls were planting a seed and they were digging until they found a legendary Arcle in the soil.

Female Student 1:hey look what I just discovered!

Female Student 2: what's that?

Female Student 1:I don't Know but it's a legendary device I just found it on the soil while I'm planting seeds let's tell the teacher what we've found.

Female Student 2:right!

Timeskip 3-B

Yuji was done having class with his students and he left an assignment.

Yuji:ok everyone remember study it also you Aimoto.

Rinku:yes Sensei!

This is Rinku Aimoto she is the Member of Happy Around dj group and she likes how Godai acts when having a class

Inner Rinku:Godai Sensei someday I will marry you and we will have some beautiful children.

He arrives at his next class In Class 1-A some students came to him.

Female Student 1: Sensei!

Female Student 2:Godai Sensei look what we've found!

The students showed the Arcle from the soil.

Yuji: what's this?

Female Student 1:we don't know I think it's related to the myths you told us in class.

He imagines the belt and he heard the name.

???: Kuuga!

Female Student 1:what is it Sensei?