FIGHT

"He what?"Shoto asks.

Katsuki sighs "izuku didn't pull away from your dumbass!"

"Oh"

"he didn't even tell you no. You gave him plenty of time to get away, but he didn't, I need to know why"

Shoto rests a hand on Katsuki's shoulder "Katsuki, I'm sure he meant nothing by it. It's just a kiss, my fault please don't get mad at him"

"Whatever" katsuki slaps the hand away "I don't give a fuck who izuku is with as long as he's happy. I just don't wanna be led on so hurry the fuck up and confess so I can marry my fiancé!"

"Kat-"

"Someone made a wish!"

Shoto is cut off by katsuki vanishing with a puff of orange smoke. The man's eyes widen and he begins to run out of the cave pocket and where the group is gathered. When he runs inside the group quiets down.

"Katsuki's been returned to the lamp! The owner made a wish!" he exclaims

Izuku darts out of his seat "did katsuki say what the wish was?"

Shoto shakes his head "no, he just took off"

"Where do the thieves normally gather ?" Denki asks

"The food hall," dabi says "if they wanted to show off their first wish they would do it there"

"If we sneak in one team could be a distraction while the other gets the lamp. This could be our one chance to get the lamp without fighting." izuku says "Dabi, Shoto, ochako, Himiko, and jin will be the distraction team, we'll use Himiko's magic to make a double of kat's father. The rest of you back her up." the team nods then set to work gathering weapons "Mina, eijiro, Denki, hanta and I will go after the lamp. If you have to engage in combat send off the signal flare and we'll pull out. We only have one chance, if this doesn't work we're screwed"

"Since when are you a strong powerful leader," ochako asks the prince

"I've read enough war books to know about strategy. I don't think I'll ever make it on the field in a war so this is the perfect chance to show what I can do!" izuku says "if we save Kat the court would have a lot more faith in me, it probably seems selfish but I'm kinda hoping this could turn into something really good!!"

"You're like a master manipulator" ochako sweat drops "you understand how everyone is gonna think, it's kinda intimidating"

Izuku laughs and rubs at the base of his neck awkwardly and unable to handle the new praise of his intelligence "I don't know about that but I do understand psychology better than most"

"Izuku, we're ready to go," Denki says interrupting the due

"Alright, let's save katsuki"

.

.

.

Katsuki's father rests a hand on the blonde's shoulders while meeting his eyes "no one will ever rub this lamp once I'm done."

"Bastard don't fucking touch me," katsuki says, pulling away from his father "just make your wishes and let me go"

"All in due time my boy," the leader holds out the lamp for the other thieves to see "I wish! To be the richest man in the world"

"What are you? Five fucking years old?" katsuki scoffs. His father shoots him a look "yes master" Katsuki groans. A mountain of golden coins appears around the cave "can I go now?"

"Shut up," his father says. The thieves attack the coin pile and start collecting the gold.

Across the room, the distraction team is preparing to attack. Himiko turned into katsuki's father and walked into the room. attention shifted to the woman as she shouted "imposter!! He's sus!!"