𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮

I DID NOT READ AFTER I MADE THIS SO IF THERES ANY MISTAKES IM VERY SORRY

I PROMISE YALL-  THIS IS GOOD AND WORTH IT ✋🏽 JUST READ IT OKAY CAUSE MATTIA IS A LIL BIT OF A DADDY IN DIS

Friday, 6:04pm

"what?! Amy i said i don't wanna go, just let me stay and study! i don't wanna fail the exam." i said sighing, sitting in my chair, that sits with the vanity.

i was on facetime with my bestfriend, amy. she was forcing me to go to her party and she knows i don't do "parties" That's why she's forcing me to go. she's in her car, driving while i'm on facetime with her right now.

"I'm in my way y/n. you're going, now go get a hot ass dress," she said while stopping her car. "hurry up go." she said looking at me because there was a red light and she had a stop.

"i don't really have good dresses." i said shrugging my shoulders and getting a brush on my vanity.

i took my hair out of the pony tail it was in and started to brush it.

"how about you wear that one that your god mother, demi got you?" she said and i saw the green light reflect on her face meaning it was her time to go.

"oh shit! thanks! i should wear that" i said with a big smile and put the brush to the side because i was finished brushing my hair and it wasn't so nappy, "ima go try that on right now just stay on the call!"

i then rushed to my closet got the dress out from a special box my god mother gave to me.

i took off my clothes leaving me in my bra and underwear.

i looked at my body in my closet mirror, "my body isn't too bad now that i look at it" i said with a slight smile.

"are you done yet?" i hear any say through the phone.

"not yet."

i hurry and put on the black dress that shows my body shape, my ass, and my cleavage more, i then look into the mirror and...

omfg

"bro why do i lowkey look hot in this." i said smiling to myself, and started posing in the mirror.

"omg let me see!" amy said and then i hear her unbuckle her seat belt from the phone.

i then go over to my phone and show my body i the dress i was wearing.

"ooo girl!! you're gonna slay that party!" she said, hyping me up.

i scrunched up my nose, "ya think?"

"of course!! they never would that you're the same y/n. or should i say, 'bumble cracker' pft." she said referring to what people call me in school.

and then i could see her blood boil just through her eyes, "amy, you're mad aren't you?" i asked

"of course, it's because people choose such and ugly ass name for you." she said and then sat back in the chair of the car and crossed her arms, sighing.

"are you at that gas station where we got chased by cops?" i asked and getting the curling iron from under my bed.

"duh." she said laughing and then siting back up while i was plugging in my curling iron.

"okay bae, ima call you later i need to pay for gas and go get some snacks for my brother." she laughed.

______________________________
At the Party
8:05pm