•|2|•🧡

Look at our bae^Anyways Thank you for coming backPS

Look at our bae^
Anyways Thank you for coming back
PS. Don't play the song until I tell you too
_______________

TIMMY'S POV🧡

So far I've made bout 900 and it's only 11pm.

It's only been old men so far the hood niggas, fine niggas, and scammers come at midnight..... When they baby mommas go to sleep(💀)

Skip 1 hour later to (12:00am)

I made 500 more dollars so that leads me to $1,400

I went to go see if Sky was ready since the rooms were about to start at 12 and see how much money he made. He made $1,500

Just as I was about to go to my room and wait for my best bid, I seen Chris and his friend from their house walk in.

"Oop" is the only thing that came out before I scurried back to the locker room where Mei-Leh and Sky was.

"Y'all guess who's here" i said facing the both of them while Mei was scraping up his heels.

"Who? The hood niggas" Mei said excitedly.

"No chileeeee" then I gave them the look.

"Whyyyy is he hereeee" the short lightskin boy dragged out, all we did was laugh.

"He brought that boy from y'all's house too" I said talking to Skylar

_____________________________
Skip skip skip some time.....

Chris bid out a room and Sky ended getting dicked tf down. He had to leave early cause he couldn't feel his legs no more.

Chris end up bidding $8,000 on Sky's room so he left with $9,500, he would have made a lot more if he didn't have to leave.

Chris is model and he got
________________________________

Pooters POV💙

I bid out a room a room for 5k.

He walked in the room and gave me some type a look I couldn't describe....

Like....

Like.... Nothingness or Joy.

Like it was just an everyday thing for him

I couldn't describe it if I wanted to

He looked at me as if he only wanted to do his job
Like he hadn't just seen me like an hour ago

"Pick your song" he said stretching and fixing his lingerie.

I picked feelings by mo3 as I hooked my phone up to aux with Bluetooth

PLAY THE SONG..

Considering there was a pole in the middle of the room and a sofa on the wall, I was sitting in the sofa and he started on the pole.

Going slow and steady doin a couple tricks.

He came closer to me dancing slow and seductively, he then sat on my lap while looking me in my eyes intensely acting like he was riding me.

I think I was in love.

I could feel myself getting hard just by looking at him, well plus he was dry riding my dick half naked.

"Can I touch you?" I asked,  not wanting him to be uncomfortable

He nodded, I slowly placed my hands on his ass, lifting him up and down and grinder into him a little.

I happen to look down and see a wet spot in his lingerie bottoms, looks like he was enjoying this as much as I was.

He got up and turned around grinding his ass yo against me making me even more hard if that was possible.

I gripped and squeezed in his ass....
_________________

Sorry I didn't want to put to much in this part 😬.

Ik it took me long enough... Smd

(ok I came back many months later and I'm gonna add some more to it )

Anybody know how to help with writers block?

But bye love y'all 💓