part 34 (last part)

Hello guys so here is the last part pls do votes and comments iam not setting any target as this is the last part.

Manik kissing nandini aggressively and nandini trying to kiss him back but failed after that both became breathless and manik broke the kiss.

Manik:Do u know nandini in any relation trust is the main thing but what happened u didnt trusted any of us.

Nandini with teary eyes:Manik iam sorry i really got scared of harshad i trust u all its just i didnt get to know what to do at that time.

Manik by seeing nandini in tears went towards her and cupped her and  face and kissed her forehead with utmost love and nandu closed her eyes feeling peace.

Manik:Little rat look into my eyes.

By that nandini raised her head slowly and looked into manik eyes and got lost in his beautiful brown eyes.

Manik:Nandini if u didnt see menaka at that time and u dont have any other option would u have let harshad take advantage of u.

By listening manik question nandini got shocked she dont know what to answer but she know that she would not let harshad touch her at any cost she might have thought other method to find rishab other than surrendering to harshad.

Nandini:No i will cut his hands if he would have touched me.

Manik:This is my little rat who dont get scared by anybody now u r talking like my little rat.Nandini see at anytime if u have to choose betweeen ur dignity and any other thing u have to choose ur dignity and character beacuse these are things which r imp in life.

Nandini nodded her head like a child and manik once more kissed on her forehead.

After sometime manik left nandini and abt to go towards sofa but nandini held his hand and stopped him.

Manik got confused why nandini stopped him he turned towards nandini.

Nandini:pls be here for one min manik.

By that nandini went towards her bag and took something from her bag in the meantime manik was confused what nandini was doing.

Nandini came towards manik and asked for his hand and manik forward his hand nandini slipped a beatiful diamond ring on his finger and manik got shocked seeing that.

Nandini:Manik i love u not from today i loved u from my 9th class u r the only man i have looked and u r the only person in my life i imagined my life with u.Ur my life manik and i will love u forever and ever she said with teary eyes.

By listening this manik got shocked and he got teary eyes he just hugged nandini tightly.

After breaking the hug he cupped nandini face.

Manik:I love u too little rat not from today i loved u from past 8 years i cant live without u little rat.

By that both hugged eachother tightly and didnt broked the hug after so many minutes both broked the hug

Manik also went towards the cupboard and took some small box in his hand and came towards nandini.

Manik:Little rat we both suffered a lot now its time for us to be happy i got a pendant for u.

Nandini:Make me wear that pendant with ur hands monster.

By that manik went towards nandini and make her wear the pendant which have MN nandini touched the pendant with utmost love.

After that nandini hugged manik and snuggled into him.

Nandini:Make me urs manik she said breaking the hug looking into his eyes.