• disaster

-
chapter 7
-

Gwangju was far from Seoul, it'd take about three hours. I could sleep on the way there, but it was too exciting. I'd finally get to go home after spending three years in Seoul.

Hyeseong walked up to me and gave a bitchy glare.

What..?

I continued to wait for the moon to rise and when it did, I got carried into the car by Seongmin.

The others put my luggage in the trunk and when everyone was ready, we were on our way to Gwangju.

At first, everyone was quiet, but then Jungwon mEEeh'd.

"I'm sorry!" Jungwon apologised to everyone, covering his mouth.

"No, that was actually kind of cute." Hyeongjun reassured him.

I laid my head on Hyeongjun's shoulder and looked out of the window. Because it was dark, I was scared that something would pop out and attack the car, I had always thought that something like that would happen after my mother died. That cruel bitch deserved it.

I felt my eyelids getting heavy and closed my eyes. Staying up wouldn't be any use.

-♧-

I woke up from Serim stopping at a gas station. I got hungry and went with Wonjin, Minhee, Taeyoung and Sunghoon to buy snacks.

Taeyoung and Sunghoon went to look for drinks while me and Wonjin looked for sweets while Minhee just followed us.

"What about these?" Wonjin asked, holding up a bag of peach gummies. I thought for a while before putting them in the basket.

Minhee moonwalked over to us with five banana milks. Wonjin smirked and held out the basket for him.

We went back to the car after paying and were ready to leave again. I opened the packet of peach gummies and shoved one in my mouth.

"These are good." I said with a smile.

Seongmin stole one and put in his mouth. He smiled in satisfaction and took more.

Serim started driving again and some of us fell asleep. Well, actually all of us fell asleep, except for Hyeseong.

She was up to something, I didn't know what it was though, it was until we drove by the ocean that her plan came to life.

She screamed at the top of her lungs, waking up us who were sleeping.

Her screaming hurt our ears and made it hard for Serim to focus on driving.

It was perfect.

Her screaming was killing our ears, making Serim drive into the ocean.

You know what happened next, you just know.