Wilbur Soot (+SBI)

A birthday one shot of fluff for my friend, and child, Itz_nyanly.

I hope you and everyone else reading enjoys this!

Happy Birthday child

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's was a regular damp day in the city of London. The city that a certain musician streamer claimed to have give him asthma. The weather was as rainy as always, and the day was slowly turning to night

This particular streamer, was enjoying lockdown with his friends online, playing any and all games available to chase away the blues. And since him and his friends, minus the gremlin child and his bee loving friend, were all of age; they were quite drunk.

Enjoying each others company, they all streamed live as to entertain their fans during this time of boredom, the game "Who's your Daddy" causing much entertainment for them all.

The friends, including the musician himself, were the other members of the Sleepy Bois Inc - as well as Tubbo, and well....things were already chaotic. Wilbur and Tommy constantly getting into fights that we're becoming harder and harder to contain, Philza Minecraft trying his best but Kristen makes strong drinks and all he could do it laugh at his metaphorical sons. Wilbur trying to impersonate a Australian accent but with his slurred words it instead sounding like gibberish and would mostly or not get clipped. The bee loving boy trying his best to calm his best friend down before he said something that could possibly get him cancelled but, like the dad figure, he too couldn't stop laughing, he was not drunk though, he was still a minor, but more of a happy hyperness was coursing through him. Poor Techno, left in the other side of the world to the other of his friends, was left head in hands on the other side of his screen wondering why he was friends with these imbeciles.

A new round of "Who's your Daddy" with Philza being the dad, of course, started. Techno going straight in for the kill wondering if he could take on of the others, mainly Tommy, out with him. Tommy and Tubbo going straight for the bleach and the over because in there words "We didn't start the Fire" and Wilbur running around trying to find as many batteries as humanly possible. Let's just say it was chaos. And poor Philza, in game mind, couldn't stop himself laughing at himself during the game for insane amount of heart attacks he was having, chasing the "babies" screaming about fruit and getting shouted "drugs" back at him.

Techno was the first to die, having took a fork to the socket and was just laying as a charcoal mess, second was Wilbur having consumed more batteries that were safe for a small body. Tommy and Tubbo still alive mainly because Philza kept catching them, forcing fruit down their their throats.

Whilst Wilburs' small corpse laid there, he decided to read through some donations, thanking those for the bits and the money before one name that cause him to laugh caught his eye

"Thank you Itz_nyanly for the £5. Nyan? That's a funny name" in his drunken state mind, most drunks will find anything funny, muttering Nyan under his breath a couple of times before unmuting and screaming "NYAN" into the microphone, proceeding to scare the others on the call, all whilst laughing

Every member of the SBI+ Tubbo reacting in their own ways but Tommy stood out the most by flying into a swearing rage that was only cut short by a "sorry mum"

The SBI+ Tubbo burst into laughter, the drunken shenanigans causing laughter to roar from Wilbur. Thanking the donor for giving his the laugh and donation, staring into the the camera with a smile, before carrying on with the games of chaos, Tommy shouting in the background "ARSON!"

The scene cuts out of the family time, to a small bean, the one who happened to be the donor that caused such laughter from their idol. Itz_nyanly followed the stream, spending their birthday watching their favourite mcyt, falling asleep to their comfort streamer. "Best birthday ever..."