Nothing to do with him

???

A tv was running in an empty room

" we have more news on Spider-man saving the city....wait we have other news the body of the green goblin has been ta-"the tv was turned "seems like the brat did it looks like the news found out our plan is working" a lady said as she stood up and walked to a lab and went in front of one of the tubes " I promise you'll return and kill the spider after all he did to you and you can finally make your son Ikuma proud" she said as she injected a substance into the tube and walks off.

With Izuku
"What the hell" this was all I could say someone came in and stole my fathers body but why, i see some of my classmates and some heroines at the crime scene "Midoriya" I turn and see Kirishima "any ideas?" She asked as I shook my head "no, that's the problem I have no idea why they would do this unless.......no it's stupid" I had an idea but I wouldn't work with my theory "ok then also a girl named mei wanted you to meet her in the labs" I nodded and decided to meet her. While walking I noticed Monoma with...a camera and a mic.....HES A REPORTER, good for him he has a job, I continue down to the labs.

I made it and notice mei there "YO YOU NEEDED ME" I yell as she turns "oh hey, yea I wanted you to look over these blueprints" she said as I looked down and my heart sank,

SHES MAKING A GLIDER LIKE DAD "Hatsume are you insane!" I say as she shrugs "well I need someone to test it so why don't yo-"

"No"

She was surprised by my answer "I don't want anything to do with him even if it's not made by him, ok" I say as she sigh and nods "you can continue to make it not like ill stop you but you need to find someone better, ok" I say as she nods. I walk out and go down to the dorms

Something tells me that this is the start of a war, just great what's next an alien life form in my room....wait is there?