CONTEST 1 | Results

So, we have our first result ready! Everyone has done great and thank you all for participating!

In the rank system, remember that 7 is the highest rank and 1 is the lowest rank. Not the other way around.

Entry 1: sokeefeismyall

Judge: queenieexxx

Creativity: 10/10 (I love the elements you've used, and the way you've arranged them. It's really unique!)

Resources: 9/10 (You've added your resources and used a good variety–put in some effort. However, you could have put some more work into them).

Texts: 7/10 (Some text, like 'hurry, sale ends soon' isn't very visible, and the words are placed rather haphazardly. For instance, the watermarks are barely visible;– but I do like the fact that you kept them aligned–'queens' and 'offer ends...' does look nice).

Quality: 10/10 (Everything is clear, there isn't any defect here! This part is awesome!)

Theme: 8/10 (The top bit does give off the vibe of a clothing store, but the rest doesn't–more like a fashion magazine or traveling agency).

Total: 44/50

Judge: iKnow_imAwesome

Creativity: 9/10 

Resources: 10/10 (Apart from the pictures, you've also created a little design around there which I like. I could see the effort that has gone into this! Well done!)

Texts: 8/10 (The watermark at the bottom isn't very visible. You could've found a better place to put it)

Quality: 9/10 (It kind of looks over-crowded. I think it's because of the pattern in the background. Other than that, it's all great!)

Theme: 10/10 (It does look like an advertisement and the elements all fit together to make the bohemian theme)

Total: 46/50

Judge: -EmsMustPotate

Creativity: 10/10 ( I love how colorful and unique it is! I also love the aesthetic)

Resources: 7/10 ( It just looks like you put images on a background.. Maybe you could cut the people out, and bend them into the bg)

Texts: 7/10 ( I love the fonts, but the sizes are too small and not too visible. It's a little strainuous for the eye)

Quality: 10/10 (It's very clear!)

Theme: 9/10 (You stuck to one theme, that's great, but it looks a little too crowded.)