Sister love (Gossip Girl Request Carter Baizen)

Who: Grace Andrews (My OC) X Carter Baizen

Genre: Fluff

Summary: (For those who haven't read Resist Him) Grace has a younger sister Samantha, they go to Spain and her boyfriend at the time Carter joins her family. However in this case Samantha doesn't pass she stays alive and Carter and Grace care for her together.

(In Resist Him, Samantha passes over Grace being around Carter and her parents arguing. Samantha drowns, in this case she doesn't.)

Requested: Yes by @dxkoholic

Warnings: None that I can think of.

"Sammie go on the beach okay but stay in sight! Mom is just have a talk with Dad." I told her softly as she ran on the beach causing Carter and I to giggle. "You're so good with her you know." He smiled. "Oh shut up you got to say that." I scoffed as I looked over to see my mom arguing with dad. Carter was scrolling along his phone texting away.

"Mark that's enough! Can you keep away from your little friend for five minutes!" My mom hissed as I sighed. "Samantha! I said in sight!" I shouted as Carter and I went to buy ice creams. "Hello can we have a one scoop small cone chocolate ice cream, a double scoop of cookie dough and babe what do you want?" I asked him.

"Hmm?" Carter spoke not listening and I rolled my eyes freeing my hand from his. "He'll have a vanilla because he's plain and dull." I smirked as I grabbed the ice creams. "Muchos Gracias." I smiled walking with Carter towards Samantha. "Babe I know the games are really important and I'll help you later but can you get off your phone for two seconds." I whispered.

"Sorry sweetheart

"Sorry sweetheart..." He smiled putting his phone away and carried Sammie's ice cream. "Hey baby where's Samantha?" I asked him not seeing her as we ran back to the beach. "Sammie!" I shouted. "Samantha!" Carter shouted. "Hehehe Sissy I'm in the water!" She shouted as Carter threw his shirt to the ground.

"Wow..." I muttered admiring his figure and licking my ice cream seductively as his eyes watched in amazement. "Come on Sammie  let's get your armbands on before you go too far..." My boyfriend told my sister grabbing the armbands I passed him and put them on her. "Are you my brother?" She asked him giggling as I watched them. "No but maybe one day if your sister likes me enough." He whispered  with a smile.

I took my cover up off and got in there with them, "What were you both on about?" I asked the pair with a smirk. "Samantha dear come along." Mother said walking close to the waves as my 5 year old sister made her way to my mother. "Mommy Mommy! Sister and I built a sandcastle earlier!" She shouted as Carter and I laughed.

"That's great sweetie! Do you wanna go play in the private pool with mommy and daddy?" She asked "Yeah Yeah!" Sammie shouted. "See you soon sweetie." I smiled hugging her as she ran along with mom and dad. "They really are trying to become better parents aren't they." Carter Whispered placing his hands on my shoulders.

"Five years too late..." I sighed. "Least they're starting now." He softly spoke kissing my shoulder. "Carter Baizen take me home..." I smiled at my boyfriend. "Grace Leigh Andrews of course." Carter lifted me up twirling me around. "Stop it! Stop it!" I laughed...

"So Now Samantha's at the pool... My parents are out..." I told Carter with a smirk as he looked me up and down with a smile.

" I told Carter with a smirk as he looked me up and down with a smile

"Well if you want me to cook dinner for us all you had to do was ask." He smirked as I approached him, unzipping my skirt. "Because I thought you could have dessert early but if you want a nice... Hot... dripping... dessert then.... Sure." I whispered in his ear as he kissed my neck. "I think I want dessert early babe." He hissed. "I love you..." I told him kissing his lips. "I love you more..." He smiled...