_The bottomless pit_

As we start swimming to find the queens crown , y/n started to get worried she was worried how will her family think of her when they see her will they love her , will they not she is not sure , but in her heart she dearly wants to see them , Find out what happens next in ..... _The Bottomless Pit

THIRD PERSON POV:

While y/n was swimming around figuring out how she was going to find the queens crown and the rest of the items she had to find the ocean was a nice dark blue color considering that nightfall had began , all of her beloved classmates were sleeping peacefully while , y/n on the other hand just went to go up out of the water to think for a couple of minutes before she laid on her seaweed made bed made by kirishima , she rested away waiting for her long journey for tomorrow . Y/n woke up with the sun bouncing off her face ass she yawned she looked around seeing her classmates all looking at her , Y/n : uhm guys you do realizes im not dead right . The classmates suddenly realizes what they were doing so they stopped they all mumbled sorry

Y/n's POV:

as I was looking at the pretty colored seashells I noticed that when I picked them up the shell started to fall apart I saw in fear of what my aunt has done , how could she do something like this an for what i was all in my thought till i heard mina yell my name , Y/n : huh yes mina what is i heard you call my name , as i looked at minas curly bouncy hair i noticed she had a small cut on he left cheek , she was crying telling me she and ururaka was trying to see if there quirks still work underwater and found out they don't i was going to explain to her why , but i had to help the bleeding cheek of hers , i told her i have some kind of healing quirk i can she , but i told her that she simply said , Mina : But how tho y/n our quirks didn't work girlfriend. I simply told her i could use my powers cause the pearl of selinius must still be working so that's why i can use my powers cause i was born in selinus but mina and the other could not cause they were born on land as humans not on selinius in the ocean like i was. Mina: OOOOOOh see girlfriend why didnt you say that the first time. I kissed her cheek lightly to help her heel the cut when i noticed she was even more pink than before , Y/n : are you okay mina~san you seem kinda red to me ,mina: 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝑦/n 𝑖𝑚 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑑𝑡 𝑢ℎ𝑚 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑎 𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙. And with that when me and Mina when to go gather the others I asked sally to give to the map for the first item we must get when I saw what we had to get it was like a gold increasted scroll which was located in... 𝓽ꫝꫀ ᥇ꪮ𝓽𝓽ꫀꪑꪶꫀ𝘴𝘴 ρ𝓲𝓽 , I was quite impressed how the scroll looked so with that me and the rest of the gang when to swim to the bottomless pit of the deep seas , Izuku: hey y/n I'm kinda you know scared a little could I swim by you if t-that's okay w-with you it's o-okay if not I totally I-understand- , y/n: yes you may swim by me here I'll keep you warm . As I hug the poor blushing boy I swim around with him in my hands trying to find the scroll 📜, that is until I was met with very familiar eyes . The whole class saw what I was looking at and all gasped !

 The whole class saw what I was looking at and all gasped !

      Guys I think we have company Izuku had said . Yes Izuku I think so