BL reading and cuddles

Not gonna give a sob story I just didn't have any ideas nor motivation to udpate but here
___________________________________________________

Denki stared at you and bakugo yelling at each other, he was panting slightly and trying to come to terms with the fact that he not only made out with you but you enjoyed it enough to grind against him...I repeat grind against him!

Kiri finally calmed bakugo down and he stopped yelling. You stopped when denki rubbed your back, you wanted to lean into his touch and curl up with him but you thought that was just because you were tired from all the yelling, which of course was not the case.

Mina fake yawned "why don't we cut this game short I'm pretty tired" her mission was accomplished so there was no need to keep the game going for longer then necessary.

Y/N nodded and quickly got up muttering to denki "see you in the room" and ran to their dorm

Denki noded and watched them leave trying to ignore the even more obvious tent in his pants "I'm gonna go play some pokemon sheld have fun bros and pretty ladys!" Denki winked and went to his room

When he entered the room he seen Y/N reading Yarichin Bitch club 'probably a BL' he thought and knocked on the wall to let him know he was here

Y/N quickly put the manga down and started apologizing "I'm sorry I got cought up in the moment I should've grinded against you like that without proper consent" Y/N was blushing dark, staring at his hands too scared to meet Kaminari's gaze.

Denki couldn't help but smile fondly at the male "it's okay" he laughed a little "just means I'm a good kisser"

Y/N looked up and returned Denki's irresistible smile laughing a bit himself "you definitely are"

Denki blushed a little not actually expecting to be complimented "you were good too...at kissing I mean...and grinding" 'Sero come here and tape my mouth shut.'

Y/N laughed more "thanks you dork" Y/N picks up the yaoi again and pats his bed "you said you don't mind yaoi right? Wanna read with me?"

Denki nodded a little too quickly and sat down next to his soulmate....he doesn't think of it very often but he really likes the sound of that...his soulmate...my soulmate...Y/N is my souldmate.

He shook off the thought, now wasn't the time for that. He could think about whatever his feeling were when he was alone, not when he was right next to the person he was confused about.

Y/N grabbed the first volume "I don't mind re-reading it so you can understand what's happening" Y/N giggled "a little warning this one is really smutty and a little weird"

Denki smirked confident "weird might as well be my middle name!"

You laughed "I think you mean dork"

Denki faked hurt then you both just laughed and started reading.
--------------------------
You were lauging so hard you could barely breath, you amd denki somehow ended up cuddling as you read but ignoreing that for now lets look at denki staring confused at Toono

"Why is he so against it? All the guys are hot! I mean Yuri is a little crazy, but other then that I see no real reason to say no to the gangbang! Also he could just go fuck someone!" He tapped the manga as to prove his point

As you struggled to regain your breath you barely mangaged to say "he just wants to keep his virginity!"

Denki looked at you like you just spoke an alien language "Said no male literally ever!"

You stared laughing again

"AM I WRONG!?"

You covered your face practically wheezing

"YOU'RE GONNA LOOK ME IN THE EYES AND TELL ME THAT I'M WRONG!?"

You covered his mouth holding your sides "ah god my sides hurt" you took a deep breath and giggled one more time "oh geez"

Denki stared into Y/N's eyes and slowly licked his hand

Y/N slowly pulled his hand back trying not to giggle "did..did you just lick me?"

Denki smiled and nods "salty~"

Y/N gave up and giggled hugging Denki "you are stupidly cute"

Denki blushed "you think I'm cute?"

Y/n let him go and nodded a little embarrassed that he actually said that "yeah you're really cute"