Chapter 4: Arrival of the 9 Souls!

It's been 2 years since Dai Xingchen had awakened his gifts, during this time he had been constantly training his combat and forging techniques within the primordial pagoda's special realm.

About a year ago Dai Xingchen had decided to reveal to Grandpa Hei his ability to forge and thus shocking the elderly man. Least to say Grandpa Hei's reaction was pretty much: "OH MY GOD! THE THIRD PRINCE HAS SUPERHUMAN STRENGTH!"

And since Dai Xingchen had not yet awakened his spirits and possessed spirit power it was understandable that Grandpa Hei would react in such a way. But at the same time the old man was quite happy for Dai Xingchen. Knowing that the child he had regarded as a Grandson possessed superhuman strength brought quite a bit of joy and pride to the old man's heart

Every time Dai Xingchen would finish his training within the primordial pagoda's special realm, he would usually go out to play with the other children like Zhu Zhuling, Zhu Zhuqing and his elder brother Dai Mubai. In fact there were even a few times where he would even spend some time with his eldest brother Dai Weisi.

Since Dai Xingchen has yet to awaken his Martial Soul the elders of the imperial family had not yet prevented him from spending some time with his elder brothers.

As for Dai Xingchen he truly felt quite embarrassed acting as a child, however he also felt quite relaxed. In his previous life as a soldier he would constantly feel pressure from his missions and responsibilities, but now he was once again a child with no responsibilities and was free from worry.

In these past two years the primordial pearl had bestowed him 1 set of new knowledge as well as 2 new abilities. Unfortunately for Dai Xingchen though he could not use any of these new knowledge and abilities. Mainly due the fact that these knowledge and abilities required a type of 'energy' to be able to use them. And since Dai Xingchen still did not possess spirit power, he couldn't even test if it could act as a substitute to perform these techniques and abilities.

The set of knowledge he obtained was basically several techniques from Tsunade. One was the chakra scalpel technique. The second one was how to execute the chakra enhanced strength. The third and final one was the 'Strength of a Hundred Seal' technique which naturally includes all of it's derived jutsus like the Yin Seal: Release.

As for the two abilities the primordial pearl had bestowed him, one was the Fairy Tail world's Telekinesis Magic while the other was the Fairy Tail world's Requip Magic.

Knowing that he couldn't use any of these extremely useful techniques and abilities truly made Dai Xingchen feel quite frustrated.

In order to take his mind off from not being able to use these new abilities and techniques, he decided to instead focus on his forging. With Grandpa Hei's help Dai Xingchen was able to get his hands on countless ordinary metal ores along with a few rare ones as well.

Within the Special Realm......

Clang!..Clang!..Clang!

Dai Xingchen could be seen hammering at what seemed to be a semi-circular shaped tool.

After a few moments Dai Xingchen placed the forging hammer down as he exclaimed with a smile: "Finally done!"

Raising the semi-circular shaped gadget in his hand, Dai Xingchen couldn't help but say in a tone filled with satisfaction: "I finally managed to create a miniature version of Tessen Togeito's Shuriken Launcher!"

After saying this Dai Xingchen then took a few more moments to reinspect the ninja tool before taking it to the special realm's training area. He then pointed the shuriken launcher at one of the training dummies and quickly pulled out a chain from the tool then suddenly....