Repeat Swear Words:Raphael

Raph was watching tv.Lizbeth was in the lab hanging out with her uncle.While Donnie was mixing stuff it exploded a little to ruin it.

"Damnit." he said to himself.

Lizbeth overheard him say it.Donnie tried again and it happened again.

"Damnit." he said a little bit louder.

Raph herad him getting louder and he knew that his daughter was in there.He got up from watching tv and headed towards the lab. He stopped right in front of the door to listen.

Donnie not paying attention to him, he mixed chemicals again to make a bigger explode.

"Damnit."

Donnie's eyes widened and he turned around to look at his niece.

"What did you just say?"he asked scared cause he knows what her father would do to him.

"Damnit."she said shyly.

"You know Donnie.I think you should start running.Like now."Raph said cracking is knuckles looking his younger brother in the eyes.

"You know Raph. It wasn't my fault.She just copied me."

"And where do you think she got it from?"Raph said walking closer while Donnie was walking backwards.

Donnie looked shocked and started to run away from his hot head of a brother.

"Yeah you better run."Raph said chasing after him.

In all of that,Lizbeth was just going back and forth to there bickering and made her dizzy,then had a giggle fit.