Welcome

D I S C L A I M E R

We welcome you all to our newly released, The Eccentric Notions Book. Before we proceed, we would like to clear up a few things.

This book does not aim to hurt anyone’s thoughts or feelings. We all are here to just present our thoughts over some topics which won't hurt anyone's personal beliefs, sentiments and won't be against any particular caste, race or religion. 

You all are free to share your thoughts with us via comments but we won't be tolerating any hate over here towards anyone or anything. 

The sole motive of this book is to present different opinions in a healthy manner.

T H A N K   Y O U   N O T E

We would also like to thank all the members of The Eccentric Hub who contributed and shared their thoughts with us on the provided topics. It's because of them that we are able to start this book. Thank you so much!

We would also like to thank the founders who gave us a chance to start this book and also for taking up the initiative of finding topics for us to debate upon.

Dear readers, we would appreciate if you share your views as well through comments for letting us know what you think about a certain topic!

Thank you everyone!

≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡

Written by Slytherinchick25
Edited by Tanvitango

Special Thanks to the founders,
dusky_dreams and -confusedkri-