❃| 1.

Thoughts on "The necessity for girls to have 21 years before she gets married according to the new law." Will it bring a new change in society?

Share your views here ->>

≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡

1. Child marriage is a big issue at many places. Especially for girls. In a place where girls are considered nothing. And are treated like shit. Where after boys still have all the freedom to play and live their lives, girls are tied to house like a dog. They have to start their day with working and end it the same way.

This law is very important but It may or may not bring a new change. As child marriages still take place in villages and even cities at times. Sometimes, it's decided that 2 children will marry, when they are just 2. And our engaged by 7, married by 12.So, even if the age is 21, don't you see, legal age for marriage of males is also 21. Which exactly is broken a million times. There should be strict caretaking that the law is not being broken. Cause people are way more eager to get there children married than educated. There should be social workers and police taking care of this.

And even normal citizens. If we see any case like this happening,  we should immediately report it. By reporting we can save two lives. In their age to play, they are given bangles and sindoor. They have to do tasks that can bore the life out of people. We have to save people from child marriage, avoid child marriage and report child marriage.  Then only can we bring a change in society.

By DogLovingfeminist

══════════════════

2. 21 is the new law in your country?? Wow, okay so that according to my view is not much of a difference from having a child marriage. Because this is a tender age and as a society you need to give time for a girl to adjust and be comfortable in her own skin to get into a marriage where all the responsibilities may befall on her. And in your country breeding or continuing the line is important so then the girl will most probably be birthing when she is 22 year and this is not an age where a mother so young can take care of a little one when she is inexperienced herself. So this is actually a pretty outrageous law and have people ever thought of a girls' thought of getting married to an utter stranger who she has no idea of that's pretty deranging in my thoughts because life has not offered her the best since she gets no time to even pursue further education and be educated to an extent where she can be proud in society as a human being who will gain respect. While a man is allowed to stand out women are pushed back by giving the excuse of marriage and the responsibility of a family. Food for thought don't you agree? Hence, I conclude that the law that has been put forward is ridiculous and makes no utter sense.

By RovenaNatasha

══════════════════

3. Marriage at 21-

I don't think this law is of any use because tell me one thing a girl/boy of 21 years old? How much maturity they hold, How much education, life experience or decision-taking strength they had? The rural areas still hold marriages at such young ages.

According to me Right age of marriage for girls is least 25, they should have proper exposure to life, career and other things. Marriage is not the only achievement or goal. 'A girl is 18/21 good now lets search for a suitable guy'.

Instead of deciding the marriage age, our government should more focus on giving Girls the right and Power to make thier own decisions, Noone really cares if the girl wants to marry or not? Why not a rule for that issue? Many girls want to pursue a good career which takes a long time and experience but the gave up mostly!!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 29, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Eccentric Notionsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें