. ˚◞♡ 名前 ┊𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗦

𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐀, the overwhelming fear of spiders to the point where one feels overwhelmed, yet the mass murderer wanted nothing but to see her again

YOU STARED OUT THE WINDOW gazing up at the stars decorating the pitch black skies,  stepping out onto your balcony dark coloured nightgown blowing in the tranquil breeze

identifying the different constellations that lit up the dark void a certain one reminded you of the rather enchanting man you had met the other night, the Araneus.

it was quite vague but made u chuckle in amusement, it was like the mysterious man was following you in a way. " It seems as if I've caught someone's attention." smiling to yourself you rested your head on your arms that laid on the rails of the balcony.

you rested there for a while enjoying the wind brush against your skin giving you goosebumps as if the both of you were communicating in some way. " I can hear you, you know."

the unknown person's movements stopped heart rate jumping ever so slightly at the fact that they had been caught. you on the other hand paid no mind to the fact that there was an intruder in your home.

you left the balcony making your way towards the intruder in nothing but your thin lace-covered nightgown, walking near them linking your pinky fingers behind your back you skipped towards the bright white moon.

" the moon is quite beautiful tonight isn't it?" letting out a small sigh you shifted from heel to the tip of your toes attempting to contain your smile.

" why are you here? — Is it to spy on me? or is it because you're after something or better yet someone in particular?" as expected you were met with harsh silence. " It seems as if i'll get that answer when our paths cross again. After all with all these coincidences, we're sure to meet again no?"

you both stood in comfortable silence for a while light breathing occasionally being heard from one another. As you planned to depart from the man behind you, you glanced back at him scarlet eyes glowing brightly you sent him a smile.

" Goodnight, I hope to see you soon. When you're not as shy as you are now." eyes returning back to normal you walked past him entering your home once again.

                                                   ୨୧

" No way! He came? Here?! This house?" your friend of many years squealed bouncing around your kitchen forgetting the food she left on the stove causing a mini flare to rise.

" Sherrie calm down! you're gonna cause a fire! Yes, he did come does that answer your question?" you snatched the spatula out of her hand stirring the food left in the pan not wanting to leave the house hungry.

"Oh my god! Your princess fairytale is finally coming true! remember when you used to dream about a prince coming into your huge castle to marry you? Good times."Sherrie squealed jumping around the kitchen like a headless chicken.

"Shut up that was a long time ago," you muttered under your breath. " Well yeah, but now you just have a huge house with no prince. kinda sad not gonna lie."

"Breakfasts ready!" your voice overpowered the blabbering girl beside you laughing and screeching in your ear like a banshee. " I heard you no need to yell!"

"Whatever, Uh what was I gonna say? Oh yes! I'm going to get dressed right now and I'm going to head out for a while." Grabbing a piece of Turkey bacon off Sherrie's plate you walked out of the expensive-looking kitchen and jogged up the stairs almost missing a step and falling on your ass.

finally making too your bedroom after almost knocking down everything in your bath you waked into your bathroom and begun filling up the bathtub throwing in all sorts of bath bombs and rose petals adding in your signature yellow rubber ducky.

As you sunk into the lukewarm water you stared at your rubber ducky poking at its cheeks until you remembered what Sherries had said not so long ago "Princess waiting for her prince in a castle. how naive princesses shouldn't wait for a prince, instead mingle with the other wannabes out there and see if she find her prince."

" or at least that's how I'd do it. Right sir ducky?" Sir ducky floated into your cleavage as if showing signs of his agreement. " This is so relaxing I could fall asleep in here." your eyes slowly fluttered shut as your desperate need for sleep taking over all your critical thinking.

" your eyes slowly fluttered shut as your desperate need for sleep taking over all your critical thinking