The Deal

The light pitter patter of rain echoed throughout the room, that was filled with cloaked figure all standing around the corner of room, sat there were three medium sized cages, each large enough to hold around 15 children inside of. In the far left cage lay a scarred and bruised girl, who had the most enchanting dark blue hair, which sadly, was matted in a thick coat of blood, her eyes were like large blue orbs that reflected a deep inner sadness that was accentuated by her petite form, making her look weak and vulnerable.
The room that was once silent roared to life as people began bidding on her, not to enslave her or to make her into their 'play thing' but to kill her, you see this girl is the daughter of the prestigious Phantomhive family, after her parent, tragically, died in a mysterious house fire, she became the head, regretfully making her the head of the family, as such many wished for her death, to gain the assets of the late family for themselves.
After a few minutes of people yelling numbers persistently at the auctioneer, the gavel was dropped...
"SOLD! To Enji Todoroki for ¥500,000" yelled the cloaked man pointing at a cloaked man.

~~~

Cecilia was now sat crying in her cage, she had been tortured, stabbed and half blinded, but this was it for her, so as people began to leave, she begged, for anyone to save her, anything to save her. A shadowy figure slowly walked towards the young girl...
"Will you accept my contract" the being asked
Cecilia uncaring for the being's intentions took its hand whispering a strained "I... I do"

~~~

Sorry the chapter was so short, tell me if you want me to continue this story, btw it is an Black Butler X MHA