A Test

Sebastian and Cecilia were stood on the side lines watching as each student battled one another, suffice to say she was not impressed.
"Stop! I request everyone's attention, submit a student who can at the very least match me before continuing." She demaned as she walked up to the stand in her dress.
"Kirishima please go up and don't hold back (Kiri got OFA)" Aizawa annonced much to Bakugou's displeasure
"Ok
.
.
.
.
Hajime"

Kirishima powered up OFA at 8% (his max) and aimed a strike at Cecila's face, who merely cartwheeled backwards kicking Kirishima in the face while summoning a steel bò staff which she spun around her then pointing it at Kirishima, the two opponents charged at each other exchanging blows left and right, after a while Cecila switched out her weapon to be a black katana, with the words nichirin, carved into it she sent a slash of blades at Kirishima, whom was launched out of the ring.

As Kirishima sat up he saw a gloved hand outstreched to help him up.
"You fight well, for a student" Cecila said hoisting Kirishima up onto his feet.

--------------

Everyone was sat in silence in the class room of 1A, the suspense was killing them as Cecila sat on the desk at the front of the room.
"Ok... I have decided..." she started as everyone was on tye edge of their seats "... that I will ..." the tension grew " ...Not deduct any funding for this academy, infact, we will be supplying a disciplinary fund to... correct the imature behaviour I have seen today, now, let us go onto my second annoncement I will be accompanying you all on your trip to the USJ facility in 3 weeks time, in that time i expect you all to be training, the only reason you are still being funded is 1) my kind nature and 2) Kirishima Ejiro's combative prowess" Cecilia finished walking out the room, this being to Bakugou's severe displeasure.