The Beginning of The Game

It was a normal evening in San Fransokyo, the gang was chilling at Aunt Cass's Café, well one person was chilling the rest were scared out of their minds as they finished watching a horror movie. Hiro was hiding behind Baymax eating gummy bears, Fred was under Hiro's bed clutching on to his favourite comic book hoping it would save him, Wasabi locked himself in the bathroom doing god knows what and Honey Lemon was holding onto Gogo for dear life. As for Gogo she was smiling and giving herself a pat on the back for scaring the life out of her friends, as she was the one who suggested to watch a horror movie. As the movie drew to a close she called to everyone telling them to stop being babies, woman up and watch the end of the movie. Reluctantly they listened and sat down to watch the last 15 minutes of the movie. Just as the credits started to play lighting struck causing the power to go out. This made everyone jump (even Gogo) as they were startled by the sudden outage. They all ran to the window just as another flashes of lighting appeared causing Gogo to jump back and land on Megabot (Hiro's old bot fighting bot) and fall as she relived her painful childhood memories.

(Gogo's flashback)

(Gogo is 13)

Her parents are going to Rio Londoneiro for the next week as Gogo was cramming for finals so she wasn't able to go. Her parents had a great time in Rio Londoneiro, but on their way back, as the plane started to land lighting hit the plane out of nowhere and the plane crashed, with no survivors. A few days later Gogo's bus that she took to school was also struck by lighting causing it to crash and go up in flames, if she hadn't been at her parents funeral, she would've had the same fate as her parents. These to tragic events made the fearless Gogo afraid on lightning.

(End of Flashback)

"GOGO!" everyone exclaimed as Gogo started to wake up, she realized that she was on Hiro's bed.  "What happened?" Gogo asked as she start to see where she was. "Ok, so, you kind of got scare- I mean startled" Fred said as Gogo shot him a death glare "by the lightning, jumped back landed on Hiro's Megabot fell and hit your head." "How long was I out for?" Gogo asked "A couple of minutes." Wasabi answered as the rain started to pour more heavily.  "What should we do now?" everyone except Hiro groaned.  "I know", Hiro said with a devilish grin "Truth or Dare."