chapter 7

quick an- okay so I got comments saying that her name aka Katherine reminds you of Katherine from tvd so I was thinking if Nina dobrev could play her?? Obviously not as Katherine like the character on the show but Katherine in my story??

Katherines POV
After yesterday I was utterly exhausted. I've made a mess of my life for a boy that doesn't even like me back.

Besides the point, it's the next day and if I don't get dressed right now I'm going to be late for breakfast.

I threw on my robes and I'm really in a rush so I did my hair leaving it down naturally, doing simple makeup. I even forgot my robe for fucks sake. I grab my bag and leave my dorm.

I stormed to the table where all my friends were at and sat down.

"Sinclair what's up your arse this morning?" Draco scoffed, basically asking me to release all my anger on him because of his little comment.

"shut the fuck up draco go take your daddy issues elsewhere and go cry in the bathroom again, you dipshit" I spat

It was silent for a moment but then Onyx spoke.

"Could you stop fucking chewing with your mouth open?" Onyx snapped at Lorenzo. Lorenzo just went closer to her face and chewed louder and Onyx shoved his face away. "You're a literal pig Lorenzo".

"Oink oink then?" He laughed

I couldn't help but laugh even with my shitty morning my group of idiot friends can make me laugh. I heard Lucille chuckle too and I started smiling after I was done laughing.

I saw Lucille and Draco going for the last lamb chomp at the same time, I smirked - sat back and waited to see what would happen.

"Move your fucking hand, mudblood" Draco spat and swatted her hand away. I had to hide my laugh before Draco thought I was on his side.

"You can have mine, Luce. I'm not really liking the lamb today," I smile warmly as I place my lamb chop on her plate while she returned the smile.

"Thanks" she responded lowly picking it up and eating it piece by piece.

Lucille leaves for the loo and I have no idea where Draco went he kind of just left without saying anything.

I was just enjoying my food when I looked up it was only Lorenzo and I, I stare back at my food not wanting to make eye contact.

"So," he started "We haven't been hanging out lately"

"Yeah I guess" I say staring intensely at my food.

"We should hangout" he said almost like he sounded nervous?

"Of course when?" I say as I finally look up at him and he's already staring at me.

"Hmm I'm not sure.. Hogsmeade?" He asked

"Of course just like old times" I smiled

It's true we haven't been hanging out and I can't help but think it's my fault. Ever since I've developed feelings for him I want to spend time with him but in reality I'm distancing myself even more without even knowing it.

"It's a date then" he said lowly smiling

"What?" I said not really hearing him because I think he said it to himself but out loud..

"Oh uh nothing" he said reassuringly
———- 

I decided to walk around because it was a Friday and my classes ended a little earlier.

I'm put to a halt when I see Chase, I was finally getting back to my good mood too. The boy didn't do anything but I feel guilty when I see him, you could say.

our date.

fuck

The same day where I was supposed to hang out with Lorenzo.

fuck

He's walking over here

shit
shit
shit

I play it off and smile

"Hello Chase" I say trying to act cool

"Hello Katherine, so tomorrow, our date?" He said smiling

"Yes of course, if you don't mind if I ask, where are we going?"  I ask

"It's a surprise" he replies

I laugh we sit on the grass and continue to talk. He's not bad. He's also funny.

Lorenzos POV

I'm walking around attempting to find Blaise when I see Katherine with him. Again.

She's laughing while he's laughing. She looks happy. But do I? No, at least we hang out tomorrow. We haven't been hanging out often. I'm not sure why, Katherine distanced herself from me in a way.

I continue walking, I hope she didn't see me.

an- loll i hate this chapter but uhm yeah Nina Dobrev as Katherine Sinclair?? 👀