Not you bitch

"harry...I really am sorry," Cho says and with that leaves harry behind to his nerves.

Harry left the owlery soon after, trying to make his way back to the common room while whizzing past students on the icy stairs. He arrives and swings the door open rather roughly, Hermione and Ron sitting by the fireplace, curled up on the couch. "where have you been mate" Ron said, scooting away from Hermione. "he asked her...Cedric...asked Cho first" harry said slowly, with sadness in his eyes."I'm sorry Harry, I know you must have wanted to go with her" Hermione said patting him on the shoulder. "erm..yeah" Harry said. "look it's fine...I just need to be alone" he says storming off.

Hours pass, harry changes into his dress robes, walking out of the toilet with his toothbrush, to see Ron gawking at himself in the mirror horrified at his old-fashioned outfit reeking of his ancient aunt. They quickly hurry to the hall, to meet their "substitute dates", harry got the Patil twins to agree to go with himself and on, especially seeing as he needed an escort.

He waits outside the entrance doors with the others, fleur, Krum, and Cedric, all accompanied with their dates, including Hermione, walking down the stairs in a beautiful pink dress, looking so elegant that Harry couldn't help but smile. He and Cho gave each other half-smiles, trying to get rid of the awkwardness. Cedric smiled brightly at him, and Harry turned away, his face going red.

Harry walks in feeling silly about a grand entrance, with everyone staring at him dancing around with a girl he doesn't really care to be dancing for. After a lot of spinning, he sits down and everyone is invited to join..he mopes around...watching everyone have a good time, especially Cho and Cedric, waltzing happily in each other's arms, staring into each other eyes. Harry wanted to cry, and Ron could see it. "It's alright mate, there are other girls out there" Ron grumbled, not wanting to be there either.

Harry when out to get some fresh air, bringing a cup of punch with him outside.

He took a few deep breaths, and as he turned around, he is face to face with Cedric, almost spilling his drink. "oh Cedric..sorry...I didn't see you" harry said muffled. "It's alright mate, I just wanted to make sure you were alright," Cedric said softening his eyes.

"of course, why wouldn't I be" harry said grimacing, as he cocked his head up to Cedric.

"well you've been staring at me at Cho all nice, looking like you wanted to break a wall, and you are part of the main dance escorts and you were on the Cho so badly I wish you had told me, I could have let you bring her, we aren't an exclusive couple or anything," he says biting his top lip.

"that's not it Cedric" Harry yelled, as Cedric stepped back slightly.

"well what is it then" Cedric threw his hands in the air.

"it's the fact that's she's with you" Harry grumbled.

"you aren't making any sense" Cedric scoffed.

"I wanted to go with you, Cedric!"

"are you happy now? I've said it. I have an insane crush on you, and I wanted to be your date to the ball, and I knew that if I asked you, then you would make fun of me and-"

Cedric grabbed the collar of Harry's dress robe. "oh shut up would you" he whispered with a smile, before locking his soft lips slowly onto Harrys'. Cedrics' fingers curled into his hair, as he hoisted harry up onto a wall, pressing his suited body against Harrys'. He kissed him deeper, as his hands slid around his neck, moaning softly whenever they took a breath, not even stopping to realize that the whole year was outside watching