A weird Foreword

Hello to the amazing readers who gave my ally's book a chance to read.

First of all, a huge thank you for giving her and me, this imperial chance and we shall try our best to make sure you enjoy reading.

You all must be wondering who are we.

Hehe, Captain Winters and I.

So who wrote the story?!?!

Captain Winters writes the story but the conversationalist comes from me, who so happens to be her closest ally for her entire life.

Ok, so who are you?

Good question but I ain't answering that. You will know me anyway.

Am I a human?

Naah, I am not hehe!!

Then who am I?

Good question, I do not know how to answer that!!!

All right so can you see me?!?!

Naah, you can't see me because I am a GHOST!!!👻👻👻👻

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

IMPOSSIBLE!!!! GHOSTS ARE NOT REAL AND EVEN IF THEY ARE REAL THEY ARE SCARY. YOU AREN'T.

Haha, well I am her ghost who is sweet but can be a bitch to a whole lot of people.

Even if I am a ghost, I am authentically and ethnically Indian unlike my ally Victoria, who is like a person from the world but she won't tell anyone unless you strike up a conversation with her.

Oh, and ghosts do have names? Probably, but you all can call me Meera or Meg, any of the two is fine but seriously, no more nicknames, please. I hate that although Victoria loves it since her name is really good.

Well, I think you know me fairly well, I guess.

All right!!!!!

So this is something Captain Winters told me to tell you guys too!!!

1)This book is somewhat containing some romantic scenes but you all will be warned before that comes.

Yes, yes you all be given a warning so that you go horny peeps!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2)This is kind of a mix-match of all genres so in Wattpad this is random because well, you would get it.

Yep, let's see where the slipper fits, shall we?!?!

3)Unlike my other novel, Into the unknown, this contains a mix of languages in songs ranging from Hindi to maybe some new variety songs.

*screams in Gabriel Iglesias' voice going female: Get your music broadened!!!"*

4)Contains swearing because people, this is 21st century, get used to it.

FINALLY, for what I have waited for.

5)Plagiarizing and buying this book is absolutely forbidden and if I get a wind of it, consider yourself screwed.

**Yep consider yourself killed by her variety of weapons!!!! **🔪🏹🗡🔨🔪🏹🗡🔨

6)To all the Egyptian god fans, this is a book kind of dedicated to you because this book will contain their names, however, to counteract that one of my characters would also say Greek and Roman god names and some can even go to the extent of Ind...

6)To all the Egyptian god fans, this is a book kind of dedicated to you because this book will contain their names, however, to counteract that one of my characters would also say Greek and Roman god names and some can even go to the extent of Indian gods so yep, this book can be read by all fans of all gods.

YAY!!!!!

8)This book is copyright 2021© Victoria Winters so all rights are reserved.

Aye!!!! She writes I talk, that is what we do.

9)Some scenes can be very sensitive to public audiences so do take caution.

I know you people are very famous to look for smut and some rare yandere souls too so go ahead if you are ready. Hehe!!!

10) I am quite a new author so there could be some mistakes, but I shall ensure to my maximum capacity that I avoid spelling or grammatical errors.

Yep, she indeed does. She will give her Shakespeare vocabulary but I think she would try making it simple. If she doesn't do that feel free to ask me or Vi (but I guess mostly me), I shall answer on her behalf.

11)This book can have slow or fast updates depending on my free time so you have been warned.

Aye, pester her too much or else bear my wrath.🔪🏹🗡🔨

For now, these are some rules. If she sees more conditions it will be added. Thank you for reading. The prologue will be published soon.

The title and the cover will take a new turn so you might see a temp title at the end of her book. 

Think of her as indecisive, I will kill you.🔪🏹🗡🔨

That's it for now. Soon sometime later, she might release some character aesthetics from her friend which will come soon, especially of some characters and voila we will soon begin the story.